Cactus Classic 2020 Page 1 results

Cactus Classic 2020 Page 1 results of all Aggs

From my perspective we had some very good shooting going on, in what I thought was trying conditions. Most of the time we had it all during the 7 min. for each target and it was imperative to stay focused for each match. For the most part we had the usual suspects doing very well, however we also had some interesting events take place and I'll expand on that for the write up in the Magazine.

Larry Costa (from Fla.) did very well, Larry Baggett (Tx.) who has experienced some health issues the past couple of years also did great. Hugh Williamson (Canada) did good as did Wayne Campbell (Va.). Ed Adams 2019 Cactus Champion held his own and was a force as well. The top local shooter was Dan Sutton shooting his 6BR with coated bullets. Also having a good time was Keith Cottrell shooting a .090 at 200 for a potential NBRSA HV 200 Yard World Record.

Matt, Michelle and their crew did a very good job across the board running the match; thanks.

Please see the attachments.

Gary Ocock

Attachments

• Cactus 2020 LV 100.pdf
    621.9 KB · Views: 303
  • Cactus 2020 HV 100.pdf
    625.4 KB · Views: 253
  • Cactus 2020 LV 200.pdf
    617.6 KB · Views: 243
  • Cactus 2020 HV 200.pdf
    620 KB · Views: 229
  • Cactus 2020 HV Grand.pdf
    505.4 KB · Views: 278
  • Cactus 2020 LV Grand.pdf
    505 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
Cactus Classic 2020 2-Gun page 1 results

See attached file as I exceeded my attachment limit in the previous post.

Gary

Attachments

• Cactus 2020 2-Gun.pdf
    595.7 KB · Views: 338
Arizona Bench Rest Shooters

See attached file as I exceeded my attachment limit in the previous post.

Gary

Gary
Thanks for your posting of these results in a very timely fashion. Your perspective of the happenings during the match, being a HOF member and numerous time Cactus Classic winner are unique in a way that is very interesting to a beginner such as myself.
Kelly

Back