brux barrels

T

tim300wsm

I'm looking to get a new barrel ordered for a winter project and was thinking about a brux. Anyone have experience with brux good or bad I would love to hear it.

I have a Brux 6mm Dasher barrel and it is outstanding. You will not be disappointed with it in my opinion. They are a premium barrel in every way. Good shooting...James

I just had my .222 rebarreled with a 1/12 Brux. It shoots very good and is smooth and cleans up really easy. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

I have several Brux barrels, and they are all top notch. I have a Brux barrel on a Bat Chambered in 6ppc, and it is a great shooting gun. I have sold a few Brux barrels for them when shooters have seen how good this gun shoots. I had a second Brux chambered for my Panda in 6 ppc, this time I had this one cryogenically frozen. It is a super shooter, and has produced a few screamer groups. They are ever bit as good if not better than a Krieger. You will not be disappointed.

Brux is outstanding, 5 records can't be wrong, But i see those new Douglas 30.s flat hammer also……….. jim

When ordering two barrels with custom contours on two seperate occassions, I've spoken with both Norman and Ken over there at Brux. They are always very helpful and patient and have never made me feel like I might be taking up too much of their time on the phone. I just finished breaking in and sighting in a Brux .264 barrel last week. It's been a very clean bore with no copper fouling. From the handful of break-in rounds on paper thus far that I have to go by, the barrel looks like it's going to be a hummer.

I have shot about a dozen Brux barrels since they started to make them and have great barrels from them. When in a bind they helped me out so I buy my barrels strictly from them, there are other good barrel makers but Brux bent over backwards to help me fix a schedule problem so they get all of my business.

Lee, Krieger, Brux, Obermeyer, Bartlein, Rock Creek, Broughton, and perhaps a couple more are made in Wisconsin. James

Back