Borescopes

borescope

Hawkeye cry once and your done for life. Question ask yourself this how many Hawkeye borescopes can you purchase used??? Most just inherit them.

borescope

Hawkeye cry once and your done for life. Question ask yourself this how many Hawkeye borescopes can you purchase used??? Most just inherit them.

I've been using a Lyman for the last 6 months. I never pulled the images off the SD card to see their quality but I'm sure it's much better. I found the image on the screen usable for checking chambers after cutting. The other day I started to use it to see a scratch in the chamber and the micro USB port broke loose and was rattling around inside. I took it apart and figured I could solder it back but realized it wasn't worth the effort. With Brownells 100% guarantee I sent it back and ordered a 17" adjustable focus Hawkeye and angled eyepiece. The image quality is outstanding. I hate having spent the extra money but there's no comparison to the Lyman especially since you can get a straight view in addition to the 90 degree view.

Back