Billy Stevens wins 2010 Shamrock

Steve Lee

Here are the top five in the grands. Complete results attached.

Two Gun
Billy Stevens .2338
Harley Baker .2378
Jeff Summers .2590
Jeff Graves .2611
Pan Canning .2625

LV Grand
Harley Baker .2228
Billy Stevens .2274
Jeff Summers .2503
Wayne Campbell .2524
Greg Walley .2531

HV Grand
Larry Scharnhorst .2157
Billy Stevens .2401
JD Denoff .2474
Harley Baker .2529
David Reynolds .2544

Attachments

• Shamrock_IX_Results.pdf
    401.7 KB · Views: 599
  • Shamrock_IX_Results.xls
    101 KB · Views: 389
  • Shamrock_IX_Equip.pdf
    104.5 KB · Views: 386
  • Shamrock_IX_Equip.xls
    32 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:
Shamrock

All,
Good shooting all, and "knock um out Billy" you must have sold Op the wrong rifle, I'll talk to George and Op, and find out all about the match.
john
Mims, Fl.

Complete results (except equipment list) now available

I just edited my first post on this thread and attached the complete results in Excel and PDF format.

I am missing equipment info for three shooters...will upload equipment lists tomorrow.

Steve

I just edited my first post on this thread and attached the complete results in Excel and PDF format.

I am missing equipment info for three shooters...will upload equipment lists tomorrow.

Steve

Thanks for posting the results, excellent job, best I have seen to date...

THAT'S MY GUNSMITH AND STOCKER! ;) WAY TO GO BILLY. :cool: CONGRATULATIONS! Art :)

Billy and MGGOA

Congratulations Billy (Coach) Stevens you shot very good all weekend long. A well deserved win. I would also like to thank the range and officers for an extremely well run and fun match under some trying conditions. They made everyone feel welcome and this certainly makes you want to go back next year. From the North Harley Baker

Great Shooting Shanky,

I'm proud of ya! You have been working hard and BRINGING IT at the Range! KR 190!!!!!

Bart

Unlike your neighbor to

Great Shooting Shanky,

I'm proud of ya! You have been working hard and BRINGING IT at the Range! KR 190!!!!!

Bart

your left!!!!!!!:D

BTW, did find a major SNAFU in the LV trigger. Guess I'm going to have to give George some money this year. No more Jewells for me. Good weekend. See ya in STL later this year

Back