Bigfoot body found in Georgia.

This has been...

...on some other hunting forums this past week & all sorts of other links.

I'm not willing to place a bet.

pf
<><

The evening news reported some old guy missing around Atlanta: 5'0", 142 lbs. Shoe size not mentioned. Same?

There was mentioned something about three DNA samples: unidentified, human (or was it bear?), and 'possum.

Wonder if it appeared in Deliverance?

Last edited by a moderator:
They never take the body to an anthropologist immediately. Oh, no! First they tell the news, and then they assemble a Big Foot experts! "Honest, them Aliens molested me!" :D

Last edited by a moderator:
They never take the body to an anthropologist immediately. Oh, no! First they tell the news, and then they assemble a group!
That's not a group. It's a barbecue.

An anthropologist? Do you think they'll have it mounted?

bigfoot

No Its really true this time, a ufo was sighted in the area the night before. You cant be to careful, there everywhere you know.

The forensic scientist quoted in THIS >> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26222822?GT1=43001 << article figure it's ""It just looks like a costume with some fake guts thrown on top for effect."

:D

They also mention that these guys are looking for leprechauns. I think "not compelling" describes it best.

Now the Chupacabra video is interesting!

The only believable account I've heard regarding yeti comes from the book "The Long Walk" by Slavomir Rawicz, this is a wonderful story. I've always heard that it was true and it's marketed as such. This book is good enough that I keep a few copies in my "Gift box."

http://www.amazon.com/Long-Walk-Tru...bs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1218840885&sr=8-1

al

I haven't seen a post from my buddy "The Senior Jarhead" lately! I hope he's alright after his hunting trip in Georgia!! :eek: :D :D :D

That’s not Bigfoot that’s my ex-wife. No, wait a minute, not hairy enough to be the ex.

Bigfoot

It's a good thing that they found that thing in Ga., cause if it was in Alabama, they would have a problem with DNA, since everyone has the same. Just a joke guys, you were hitting Ga pretty hard. Have to admit though, it's kind of embarassing. Rusty(not big foot or anything else) Carr

The paper quoted...

...one of the finders along the lines of 'many will be eating crow' once proven factual.

Serve it up...

pf
<><

...one of the finders along the lines of 'many will be eating crow' once proven factual.

Serve it up...

pf
<><

Paul, I just happen to have some crow in the freezer for special occasions.

Maybe I'll invite Concho Bill over to try some of it!:)

Yote...

Paul, I just happen to have some crow in the freezer for special occasions.

Maybe I'll invite Concho Bill over to try some of it!:)

...I'll try most anything once & will be glad th chew on some crow if these clowns prove this one!!

BUT, you guys have to come down for some tripas, barbacoa & mollejas for desert!!

pf

<><

I could take offense to that Bill!

Please, do elaborate.:D

Yote,

I was only kidding, didn't you see my smiley face.:)

What I should have said is that in some freezers, but not all, down in Georgia you might find anything.:) That's better isn't it?

You have some crow in your freezer? I do to. It tastes a lot like chicken once you get used to it.

Concho Bill

They never take the body to an anthropologist immediately. Oh, no! First they tell the news, and then they assemble a Big Foot experts! "Honest, them Aliens molested me!" :D

Anthropologist? Do you think you will get much information out of it, it's dead, remember. Or perhaps you don't know what an anthropologist does?:confused:

Back