BAT Action for LV 6PPC Build Advice Needed

Jet

Looking for some advice on which BAT action to order for a LV 6PPC. I will use one of Tom Meredith's stocks.

I have a few BAT actions and am very pleased with them (HV 30BR and 6 Dasher) and want to use one for a LV gun. I've read through many match report equipment lists and only see manufacturers listed and not the specific action used. I've also searched the web and found some (not much) discussion about problems with the shorter bolt BATs (S, SV, SB).

Would like to hear opinions and experiences with the short bolt BATs as compared to the BAT B action.

Thanks in advance for the help and Good Shooting.

Rich

Most on the line are a B. I have an sb as well. But if those match reports told the tale it would show the B being most popular

Over in the NBRSA Eastern Region. I see a lot of Model DS. I have one. RBLPRE. I really like the ejector. My other rifle is a Grizzly2, no ejector.

I have had a few bat actions in the past. DS-B and SB all worked well for me. But if i had to choose it would be the DS action. It's got all the configurations i like in an action.

Get a Panda. One size fits all. They stay glued in place and Gretan doesn't have to remove galled barrels.

BATS don't come unglued? I've seen several especially ones hauled in car trunks in ho weather.

Barrels on BATS don't gall? Gretan keeps a lathe set up just for that issue.

Bat's

I use a bat 3 lug

not a bad action -- so far I've earned 29 Hall Of Fame points with them

I would suppose that speaks for itself ??

Gene

Back