Bart's Premier Benchrest Jackets

Bill Gammon

Bill,

Thanks for the kind words! Im not use to that from you! Ill bring them to the SS for ya!

Bart

Bart, I just want to say, thank you! I really believe that 30 shooters were, and may still be, in a real mess before seasons end. I'm going to a .22 cal because I didn't know if I'd be able to get 30's at all by season's end, much less at a reasonable price. Well...maybe, if I bought Bergers:p, but that's certainly not a given, IMO.

Bart
I only hope that one day I will be able to give back to this sport as you, and several others have. Good on you Bart!!!!!! lee

Barts Benchrest Jackets

Bart's Premier Benchrest Jackets coming soon to a Benchrest match near you!

Yes indeed, I got 3,000 .705 22 caliber jackets soon after announcement.

They look very good, weigh very good, work very good and make a very nice looking bullet. Haven't shot any yet, but bet they shoot very, very well.

I use a set of Blackmon dies set & locked in 3 RCBS Rockchucker presses. Works well for the type swaging I do (1 caliber, 1 shooter, 1 rifle).

Jim

.790 6mm

Bart,

I'm SURE that the bullet swagers out there will HAPPILY buy your jackets...! Support your SIGNIFICANT investment to
make jackets from scratch...

I must say my 6mm Bullet Dies are VERY hungry for .790 jackets....
Is there a time line for availability or a sign up list for those wanting jackets that are going into production..?

Thanks Bart,
Cale Roby

Bart

How many ton press does it take to make a bullet jacket and about how many steps does it take?

Hal

Bart's Jackets

I used Bart's BT with the new jackets at Shamrock last weekend, shot very good for me. Now if he can just make Bullets to correct my dumb mistakes.
Trout

Winning jacket

BART AND BILLY won all but one event at River Bend shoot last weekend. Buddy Rose prevented the clean swipe winning the first event after arriving after midnight Friday night. Bart and Billy were shooting the new jackets and LT 32 powder. See River Bend results posted on competition Forum. jim c.

Back