Barrel Slugging Lead

reelxprs

Does anyone know of the source for barrel slugging lead slugs? I need .22 and 6.5 and .30 lead slugs to check my barrels.
Thank you and Merry Christmas
Jeff Fountain

For 22 rf any cheap 22lr bullet pulled from the case will work. For the others if you know someone making cast bullets they may have some.
Dave

For the 6.5 and 30 cal look at purchasing some Hornady buckshot/round lead balls.

You should be able to find dia's that will suit those bore sizes.

Bob

For the 6.5 and 30 cal look at purchasing some Hornady buckshot/round lead balls.

You should be able to find dia's that will suit those bore sizes.

Bob

Im interested also, but dont need 5# or 25 pounds of buckshot.

I guess Ill pull halfdozen 22 slugs and figure the best way to push em down the bore.

Im sure the 22 slugs are pushed 'dry' down a dry bore. I have a small dowel and think that will be a pusher.

Im interested also, but dont need 5# or 25 pounds of buckshot.

I guess Ill pull halfdozen 22 slugs and figure the best way to push em down the bore.

Im sure the 22 slugs are pushed 'dry' down a dry bore. I have a small dowel and think that will be a pusher.

Cut open a couple jackets of the various copper jacketed bullets that you will be shooting, remove the lead cores, bump them up to the desired diameter and use them for your slugging..........Don

Back