Application/program for measuring group size?

F

Fretka

Used with your computer.

Seems to me I came across one somewhere but I'll be dam*** if I can find it now.
Anyone know where that rascal is?

TIA, Bruce

Does anybody make one that runs on an app that would look at a picture you took then measure it? I take royalty payments for all you app makers. Seen it here first

need a reference size in the pic.....else it could be any size...a scale in the pic
and i think the ave cam would distort the view..not a 'flat' pic...curved lense.
Does anybody make one that runs on an app that would look at a picture you took then measure it? I take royalty payments for all you app makers. Seen it here first

Ballistic AE has a target measuring function where you have the option of using a photo of your target.

I've used the OnTarget app referenced above and spent a lot of time on the phone with the developer. He gave it away for years, but went to $11.99 for version 2. Worth every penny. I've used to validate some of my old targets. It'll teach you why some records aren't records when you score them at a 50x zoom.

Back