Anschutz Action Screws

Anschutz Dealer

Neil Stepp of ISS is an anschutz dealer. 817-595-2090, Located in Ft. Worth, Tx.

I tried that once. They were going to have to be made at a cost of $20-25 each. Needless to say I don't have any. Neal Johnson Shooter's Supply stocks the slotted head ones. They are a wierd thread size too. I thought I could get screws and cut them down but never could find that thread size. They are something like M6x.75, or ultra fine thread.
Steve

Try 10-ring I just got a set forgot the price but around $15 a pair just tell them the model # 904-724-7419
Joe

10 Ring Service

Phone & Fax 904-724-7419
Jacksonville FL 32216
2227 West Lou Drive

anschutz scoket action screws

Hi:
I can make them for you. Just need overall lenth.
John

John
Can you do 82 degree coned heads or just cap screws? Price per hundred? Two inch overall length with 1/2" threaded. I'll cut to actual length from there.
Don

My sincere thanks to all you guys who posted about these screws. I got some from J & P yesterday (All mine are 1710 or 1416 sporters, Don) and they are very nice screws, they also have a trigger spring kit (3 springs) to lighten your sporter trigger, might work in some other models, too. Set #5 was the correct set for my 1710D sporter, but set #2 could be better if you don't mind cutting down the rear screw for a perfect fit. Haven't done anything with the 1416's yet.
I also got some screws for my CZ 452 Varmint 22LR from Rimfire Technologies that are nice replacements. They have a few other items, also. One of these companies also have on their website that they will make custom screws at no additional charge, if my memory serves correctly. Hope this feedback helps someone else.

We are the ones that will make a custom set of screws for the same price as a standard set. We have screws for all the Anschutz rifles that use 5mm screws and will soon have the 6mm for the 54 actions and the Suhl.
Pete
jnpgunsprings.com

Back