Anschutz 2013 BR Question

It is a decent gun to begin with, some can be fairly competitive. If you have it by all means go with it. If you don't have it, I would say this.....if you can get one for a very good price, fine, if not you'd likely be better off buying a good used custom for not much more money. They can be had from any number of sources, the classifieds here is a place to start.

anschutz 2013

I have one and it will definately compete. I,ve shot high 240's and one 250 with harrell tuner 36x sightron and found RW-50 and Midas Plus works well you won't go wrong good luck

I have one and it will definitely compete. I,ve shot high 240's and one 250 with harrell tuner 36x sightron and found RW-50 and Midas Plus works well you won't go wrong good luck

I can attest to how well Frank's anschutz shoots. He showed us a thing or two this past weekend beating several of us with our custom guns. Good shooting Frank!

Al

P.S. Frank, I forgot to mention...Welcome to this forum! :D

Last edited:
I loaned one to one of our club's smallbore shooters and she shot a 247 in her first match with some old Eley Tenex that had never been shot in the rifle. No tuner. It was also her first time with windflags and she was amazed by the wind at our range.

I had another with a tight bore Lilja drop in [ heavily massaged :mad: ] that would easily outshoot the above rifle and was very ammo tolerant.

Back