ANGLE TREE STONE MATCH Saturday Sept. 5th

Hillman

Angle Tree Stone will be hosting it's 4th IR 50/50 3 gun SOTY in the morning and UL after lunch. Sign in at 8 AM match starts at 9:00. Hope to see some new faces and the local crew. For any questions or directions you can call me. Number and Email can be found in the contact section.

Bob

Bob, you & Pops better get that wind machine dialed up cause I'm coming & Hell's coming with me!
Keith

linekin

Bob, you & Pops better get that wind machine dialed up cause I'm coming & Hell's coming with me!
Keith

Keith, does that mean the big W is heading down also ?
BTW, Bob blew the shingles of the club house roof just warming up. LOL
Ray

Until The Old Man gets there. You young whippier snappers won't have a chance.

:)
Ummm,.....which one?
I'm pretty used to bein' beat by you old guys! One in particular who is no longer with us unfortunately. I always thought how in the heck does he always do it? And eventually I realized that not only had he shot the same rifle for probably longer than I've been alive but I felt like he was able to turn the pacemaker down to control his pulse!! He never showed any emotion whatsoever. Up/down didn't matter. He just shot lights out. From the bench, standing up, didn't matter.
You old guys are tough to beat!
"There's wisdom in them words". All you old guys make us youngsters better. Thanks
Keith

Last edited:
Back