Angle Tree Stone Match June 8th

Hillman

Angle Tree will be having it's 2ND match of the season this Saturday June 8th. Registration is at 9:00 AM and start time is 10:00 sharp. This will be a double unlimited SOTY match. Please let us know if you are coming so we can get a head count for lunch. Feel free to call or write for any questions. Hope to see you all there!
Bob and Ray Hill

directions...
From I-95
Take Exit 5 in Massachusetts
Turn LEFT at the end of the ramp
Go to the end of the road (approx. .2 miles) and TURN LEFT on to
Rt. 152 heading NORTH
Go North on Rt. 152 for 1/2 mile, Our club will be on the RIGHT
61 Francis J Kelly Blvd
N. Attleboro, Ma 02760

Bob,
I intend to be there. The question is whether I will have my heavy guy back from rebarreling at Gordon's ... or do I shoot my Sporter for Unlimited.

Michael

Angle Tree will be having it's 2ND match of the season this Saturday June 8th. Registration is at 9:00 AM and start time is 10:00 sharp. This will be a double unlimited SOTY match. Please let us know if you are coming so we can get a head count for lunch. Feel free to call or write for any questions. Hope to see you all there!
Bob and Ray Hill

directions...
From I-95
Take Exit 5 in Massachusetts
Turn LEFT at the end of the ramp
Go to the end of the road (approx. .2 miles) and TURN LEFT on to
Rt. 152 heading NORTH
Go North on Rt. 152 for 1/2 mile, Our club will be on the RIGHT
61 Francis J Kelly Blvd
N. Attleboro, Ma 02760

"Mr. Hill, I plan to attend the June 8th match with my trusty musket. I shot in my first two matches last season and want to shoot more. Kevin Ryan."

Change in plans

My fishing trip has been canceled sooooooooo MAAAAAAAYYYYYY beeee I will head on down to Ct for a visit and come over on my way back to my Disgusta shoot on Sunday.

No reasn not to Mike

Bob,
I intend to be there. The question is whether I will have my heavy guy back from rebarreling at Gordon's ... or do I shoot my Sporter for Unlimited.

Michael

Sporters, many of them, shoot every bit as well as the heavier rifles. The only limitation is the glass, so put on your big glass and shoot it.

Pete

Gordon came through for me. Just returned from his shop, so I have my heavy gun back. Pete, I agree that the sporter can be very effective in the Unlimited classes, but, I need all the help I can get.

See you Saturday.

Michael

I'm plannin' on it. How the eats are as good as last time! Makes the trip worthwhile, no matter where I finish.

Hope to see you there.

Dave

The show is on for Saturday. Bring your rain boots because the field gets soggy. Hope to see you'll come rain or shine. Dave we have plenty of grub and Paul said is bringing the munchkins. Benchdog looking forward to seeing you ,bring that musket, we have the powder.....

Ray

The show is on for Saturday. Bring your rain boots because the field gets soggy. Hope to see you'll come rain or shine. Dave we have plenty of grub and Paul said is bringing the munchkins. Benchdog looking forward to seeing you ,bring that musket, we have the powder.....

Ray
Ray,
When you mean rain boots? Do you mean knee high? Or Hip boots and waders? The first time I shot at Wallkill it rained a few days before the match. I should have brought a kayak!

See you Sat.

Paul

Back