Al Hadfield

Rayhill

Al Hadfield has left the range...
Al passed Wednesday night at his home May 6, 2020
A good friend, a great competitor and mentor I'll truly miss.
My condolences to Penny
Ray

I always enjoyed Al's sense of humor, appreciated his advise, & am thankful to have known him.
We are truly diminished!
My condolences to Penny & family.
Rest in Peace Al

Keith

Wow, was just thinking of Al.

Al helped me so much in the beginning and became my mentor and will be missed.

My condolences and prayers go out to Penny.

Rest in Peace,
Joe

Al is surely up there giving wind doping lessons to the arrow shooting Cherubs. My Condolences Penny.. he will be missed
Bob

We truly enjoyed shooting with Al. He will be missed. Condolences to Penny and family. I remember the time we had to cease fire for a cow to cross his range. Lot of good times.

Ken & Cherie

Thanks for all of the kind words...

Al had been getting weaker...asthma and Parkinson's getting much worse and taking their toll, so the heart attack was perhaps a blessing. He surely would have liked to talk to you all once more...we both loved our years of shooting together...remember him as he was in the old days! Keep yourselves safe...this virus is deadly and will not go away any time soon! Penny

So sad to read that. I have nothing but fond memories of Al. To Penny, my deepest condolences.

Paul, from Quebec

Last edited:
We are diminished but Al has reached his goal and is in the presence of the Lord.

Eye has not seen, ear has not heard what The Lord has ready for those that loved Him....

We cant be selfish. Blessings to his family.

Back