7-08 ackley ladder test video

Mram10

Never got around to posting a video about how that 7-08 ackley turned out so here ya go for those interested. Used 38gr of varget and 168s to fireforming and they shot really well. The test is with varget and 162 elds.

For b@tch, alinwa and co, it ain’t for you. Take your know it all attitudes elsewhere

https://youtu.be/a30VYL2IDWw

Ohh dude that is so cool swatting on a plate like that....and with different loads too

I watched an episode of 'Goliath' on Amazon Prime where this guy bats this other guy on the pate with frying pan. "SWATT!"

"BIMmMmMMMM!!"

Yeahh, you should watch it, you'd like it

Ohhh, yeahhh, and the other 'buligitory question..."So, how you like'n that Sev-Ought-8 ther bro?"

"so is she a keeper then hey?"

hitches pants

Would not be my approach but everyone has their own various accuracy needs and various means and methods for testing.

Al, I don’t care about your snotty little comments. I build long range pack rifles that shoot and that’s the bottom line. This video helps guys and they like it. Don’t care if you and your sorority sisters don’t.

Al, I don’t care about your snotty little comments. I build long range pack rifles that shoot and that’s the bottom line. This video helps guys and they like it. Don’t care if you and your sorority sisters don’t.

The guys it’s helping are mighty quiet.

You still haven't figured it out have you!

It's The New Age don'cha know..... Thee New Dawn of Enlightenment where all's you gotta' do to get free advertising is to add the verbiage "this is to HELP others".....(not to sell stuff ;) )

Why is the title "ladder" when all you are doing is shooting steel in steps.
No record of shots,
No chronograph
You have a post on another forum where you KNOW what a ladder is.
Ringing steel with various loads proves nothing and is not a ladder in the shooting world.

No record of shots,
No chronograph
Ringing steel with various loads proves nothing and is not a ladder in the shooting world.

LOL

my fav'ritest part is "next is 1000 with "the 2 nodes"....."

No record of shots,
No chronograph
I actually shot 2 shots of each charge in order. If you watch the video you can see where they each hit and thus find the accuracy nodes. Do you need me to explain it more to you?
What’s wrong with posting on other forums? A lot of people care and enjoy these.

Last edited:
Al,
What’s wrong with testing two nodes at 1000k?

Butch,
Do you have a point or are you just being a vitriolic old jerk?

Back