62gr FB .750

I had to check...bought 500 62 gr bullets off the 6mm br marketplace . shot them in my 6x45 and they one holed from the get go. Would occ shoot in the zeros. Made by Brady knight on .750 jackets...it's on the box. Now I understand why, and now I'll shoot them sparingly.

What other info was written on the box? Did it have RS on one line? If so they were made on a Ross Sherman die which Brady still has and he may still have some 750 jackets/

No RS. 7 ogive is there. Bearing surface is somewhat short.

The bearing surface would be some short with a 7 or greater nose and a 750 jacket. Brady made several boxes of 750's that were on the Sherman die and they have quite a bit of body.

If your seating methodology is good enough that you don't have much runout the short body is ok.

FWIW, I spoke with Brady knight couple days back about making me some 58gr 6mm. He said it could be 7 or 7 3/4 ogive. I have some of his 58 gr that I bought second hand from a guy over at 6MM BR site. Brady said it had been quite a while since he made then because he had no recollection of doing it.

Any way they shoot great so he is making me 1000 more on 7 ogive.

Tim

Back