6 PPC from 220 Russian Lapua

the nbrsa mentor program is set up so novice shooters can meet with an experienced benchrest shooter at a convenient range in order to learn the basics of benchrest shooting. This would cover condition reading, bench technique, load development and other such items that will strip away some of the yesteryear surrounding extreme accuracy shooting.

It has nothing to do with coaching a shooter during a match.

I am a mentor for the gulf coast region, my home range is the tomball gun club.
i am not refering to menter but what is happening now.

things have changed what have said has nothing to do with menter program its whats happening now look harder

Bill, I've set up my scope behind the line for about 30yrs. Remember the double row of spotting scopes at the Super Shoot?
Coaching is not allowed in a registered match.

bill, i've set up my scope behind the line for about 30yrs. Remember the double row of spotting scopes at the super shoot?
Coaching is not allowed in a registered match.
your right lookcloser the coaching is being done with spoting scope by groups i have been watch for three yrs' three groups watch closer and harder and longerand numberssee whos at scopes relay after relay. Thank for your interest bill.

Spotting scopes

your right lookcloser the coaching is being done with spoting scope by groups i have been watch for three yrs' three groups watch closer and harder and longerand numberssee whos at scopes relay after relay. Thank for your interest bill.

If you’re convinced that looking at a target,through a spotting scope,that’s positioned behind the line,is being used,in some instances, to cheat,that is to give the competitor an advantage, Why not put it on an agenda item for review by the BOD,at the next national NBRSA Meeting.
Let the rule makers sort it out.
I don’t think I’ve ever Been to a registered match where there were no spotting scopes behind the line.
You may have a point but I dont get it.

Glenn

Last edited:
if you’re convinced that looking at a target,through a spotting scope,that’s positioned behind the line,is being used,in some instances, to cheat,that is to give the competitor an advantage, why not put it on an agenda item for review by the bod,at the next national nbrsa meeting.
Let the rule makers sort it out.
I don’t think i’ve ever been to a registered match where there were no spotting scopes behind the line.
You may have a point but i dont get it.

Glenn
missed it earlier i put onj benchrest couple weeks ago if you watch close y7ou will see. Thanks

How in the world

without speaking directly to a shooter could it harm anything by watching them shoot. With the limited amount of time to shoot a match, even if a people could communicate, there is always the wind and how a shooter deals with it. I just don't see how an issue could ever arise.

Pete

without speaking directly to a shooter could it harm anything by watching them shoot. With the limited amount of time to shoot a match, even if a people could communicate, there is always the wind and how a shooter deals with it. I just don't see how an issue could ever arise.

Pete
watch closer pete longer and a number of relaysand how maney shooters your missing it.

Pete, I guess we aren't as observant as Mr Bill. I've only been to 100+ matches.
Maybe that's why I'm not in the HOF.
butch t6hanks for the interest butch SOME PEOPLE HAVE ONLY BEE TO A FEW MATCHES AND ARE IN HOL I A SURE NOW T6HAT YOU KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR YOU WILL SEE.

Back on topic. I have decapped hundreds of live primers through the years without a pop. I ain't gonna throw any new brass in the can.

Back