6 mm br improved --- What is it ?

JGS Reamer Print

I think you're talking in a bit of shorthand because you already have everything in your head. I don't have that knowledge so it seems to me that some dimensions are missing i.e. length from base to shoulder, base to start of neck etc. In other words, what are all the dimensions I would give PTG or JGS to make this reamer from scratch?

Jerry-

Tim S. shared a reamer print of this case and it really isn't anything more than a 6BR with a 40 deg. shoulder. You could also use a 6BR reamer and a Dasher reamer to make the chamber, which I will prob. do since I have the 6BR and want a Dasher too. So then I will have all three to test with. Just make sure that the neck diminutions are the same.

The print is posted in the other 6BR improved post.

JR

Attachments

• TS-6 BR AI (1).pdf
    302.3 KB · Views: 166
I think you're talking in a bit of shorthand because you already have everything in your head. I don't have that knowledge so it seems to me that some dimensions are missing i.e. length from base to shoulder, base to start of neck etc. In other words, what are all the dimensions I would give PTG or JGS to make this reamer from scratch?

Yes from my head is correct, but you call JGS and tell them what you want the reamer for the rest of the dimensions come along for the ride those are to fit the .080 short Harrell's D3 die. You use a br go gage with it also. You PM. me your cell I can send you a print of my new reamer with the .060 free bore and you can make any changes you want. ........ the first one was a regrind of a new un used Dasher reamer....... Jim

Back