50 yd BR targets

As an author myself I take false accusations of copyright infringement very seriously.

And I will be glad to drop this discussion as soon as people stop accusing me of copy right infringement and being a liar.

I try to offer a fellow shooter some help and I get this

Last edited:
Check with Anerican Target in Denver. I dont know about the targets listed but they do supply the USBR and the A23/5 for IRONS at 50 yards.

Travelling now, But when I get home I'll post a bunch of targets I've created. It's real simple to do with Microsoft word or excel.
I actually make targets that are smaller then the stuff used for competition so that when I start competing I'll actually have been practicing on more difficult targets then I'll be scored on in the match

Seems like a lot of people are taking this way too far. He said the one he used did not have the copyright on it. Even offered to post a picture of the one he used that didn't have it and he was just trying to help a fellow shooter. What I fail to understand is how any of this helps to get this guy or any other new shooter to want to pickup competitive benchrest shooting. Now everyone can jump on me for defending him. That's okay I can take it.

Seems like a lot of people are taking this way too far. He said the one he used did not have the copyright on it. Even offered to post a picture of the one he used that didn't have it and he was just trying to help a fellow shooter. What I fail to understand is how any of this helps to get this guy or any other new shooter to want to pickup competitive benchrest shooting. Now everyone can jump on me for defending him. That's okay I can take it.

Thanks. All the same I'd rather everybody just let it go.

I do plan on getting into rim fire bench rest, so in the meantime I've been creating targets with 3 eights inch diamonds and quarter inch dots to shoot at 50 yd.

That way when I get to a competitionThe scoring rings will actually be larger than I've been practicing on

Not bashing anyone, but........

Seems like a lot of people are taking this way too far. and he was just trying to help a fellow shooter. What I fail to understand is how any of this helps to get this guy or any other new shooter to want to pickup competitive benchrest shooting. Now everyone can jump on me for defending him. That's okay I can take it.

I think that is the one everyone wants to see. "He said the one he used did not have the copyright on it. Even offered to post a picture of the one he used that didn't have it" That would pretty much settle the whole thing. POST IT.

Hey Garandman...

The easiest way to end this BS is just for you to "delete" your thread and be done with it... The more you stir it, the more it stinks...

Dave

I think that is the one everyone wants to see. "He said the one he used did not have the copyright on it. Even offered to post a picture of the one he used that didn't have it" That would pretty much settle the whole thing. POST IT.

Right now Im 300 miles away, travelling on business.

Ive already been called a liar once. If I post it now I'll just get accused of fabricating the picture and photo editing the one above.

To those who want to make a big deal out of this… there's no point proving anything for them. They want the argument. They want to be able to insult me.

Fine. Let them. I would have to care about their opinion in order to try to want to prove anything to them.

And I know what would happen if I just go back and delete the post now.

It's pointless to try to be reasonable with unreasonable people.

Last edited:
I will offer my apologies to the OP. I was trying to help you but others want to turn this into a pissing contest.

The pissing contest stops as soon as they stop calling me a liar, falsely accusing me and bringing this issue up. I've tried to turn this thread back to your original post, but they won't let it happen.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, i didn't mean to start a war. I appreciate the information I received. Since our matches are nonsanctioned and fun matches I will use up the NBRS 50 yard targets and then switch to the green IBS ones from National Target. Targets on real target paper are much easier to score. Again my thanks.

Back