2nd ammendment site ONLY !!!!!!!!

UncleB

I made a post on a thread earlier today and the OP said that you can only say something if it is 2nd amendment friendly..............I am OK with that, but then he stated the 1st amendment is not allowed unless I say it is....????????????

I don't know if I should apologize or if he should ????????????

Gary Ocock had a thread about how Awesome Lester Bruno was at the Cactus Classic.............fine he is a great shooter. all I stated is that he was equally great at gouging his customers at his store. he can beat 'em at the range and at the store and not even leave town !!!!!!!!!!!

and he deleted the whole thing...............this is not possible on most web sites

Gary said you are only allowed to say good things about his friends.............and not necessarily the truth.

I know Gary is a much more accomplished BR shooter than I will ever be but will never buy another thing from Bruno

wow.
the real problem is more likely you have never owned your own business and have no clue what gouging is.
i have owned my own business and i drive to bruno's to buy stuff. some times he will save me the trip and bring stuff to the range.
you are entitled to your opinion, but this is a PRIVATE site and has rules.

I made a post on a thread earlier today and the OP said that you can only say something if it is 2nd amendment friendly..............I am OK with that, but then he stated the 1st amendment is not allowed unless I say it is....????????????

I don't know if I should apologize or if he should ????????????

Gary Ocock had a thread about how Awesome Lester Bruno was at the Cactus Classic.............fine he is a great shooter. all I stated is that he was equally great at gouging his customers at his store. he can beat 'em at the range and at the store and not even leave town !!!!!!!!!!!

and he deleted the whole thing...............this is not possible on most web sites

Gary said you are only allowed to say good things about his friends.............and not necessarily the truth.

I know Gary is a much more accomplished BR shooter than I will ever be but will never buy another thing from Bruno

Lester is an American living in a capitolist country. Go Lester! Good job on the win!
The real gougers are in a place called DC.

wow.
the real problem is more likely you have never owned your own business and have no clue what gouging is.
i have owned my own business and i drive to bruno's to buy stuff. some times he will save me the trip and bring stuff to the range.
you are entitled to your opinion, but this is a PRIVATE site and has rules.

i have many of your post. Are you a gunsmith ?

A successful Firearms related business is one where you can continue to keep your doors open and hopefully be able to retire with something other than just Social Security Benefits and a decent income someday. We as a free people also have the right to choose who we do or do not do business with. So how can anyone say he is getting ripped off when everyone is entitled to having that same freedom of choice?

Bruno’s has always been my go to for barrels, bullets and loading supplies. Their prices have been lower or competitive with most. Right now prices are up all over. If Bruno’s is charging more I would have to believe it is because they are paying more from their supplier. If they wish to provide their customers with components right now, then passing along the price is necessary.

I believe that almost all forums have rules about negative comments to others and regarding vendors.

Don't complain about vendors here, contact the vendor yourself or discuss with the forum owner/operator.

There are no first amendment privileges on a private (or public) forum. It applies to the government abridging free speech, not anyone else.
So what the forum moderator says, is what the law is here.

Well, I look elsewhere first but if I must I call Amy. I also buy little or nothing at Bruno’s. I doubt this thread will last long. All that being said, I’ll also say, the old ethos goes, “If you have a problem with my service, tell me; if you like my service, tell everyone”.

I am NOT a competitor but I do like to shoot small groups--I have purchased from Lester when he was still in Pa- and he has always been fair his pricing IMO

Jim

I’ve dealt with Lester when he was just making bullets in PA.pricing and service, then and now are pretty good.
You just cannot fix stupid.....or lack of class.
Who let grampa near the computer again?

Last edited:
I’ve dealt with Lester when he was just making bullets in PA.pricing and service, then and now are pretty good.
You just cannot fix stupid.....or lack of class.
Who let grampa near the computer again?

Your quote is perhaps pointed back at yourself rather than me..........Lester has not been making bullets in Pa. for decades...........pricing then and up until recently were pretty good.........apparently you have not checked recently.
Last time Lester had N133 (I am guessing most of you have heard of that !!!!) he was selling it for $61.67 a pound !!!!!!!!!!

WOW Tim...........work your way out of fix stupid, lack of class, grandpa and the computer......good luck !!!!

I Don't have an axe to grind but there are many sides to the benchrest game.........bullets,powder primers and cases are just as important to the benchrest game as rifles, wind flag's,scopes and rest's.

Just trying to point out that Lester is exploiting both sides, taking praise on the match side and profit on the product side, awesome for him now but will not last forever

i suggest you do not have a clue.
go online and do a search for powder and primers for sale by private individuals.
lester does not charge 150-200 per 1k of primers. that is common today on the open market.
common powders for 55-65 per pound,
here is an ad...you do the math
"I have 2000 cci small rifle primers and 2 1lb bottles of Hodgdon cfe 223 powder available. $550 for everything."

lester is in business and has to make a profit, do you have any proof on what he paid for the n133 he was selling ?
then you have no proof he was gouging.

Wrong !!!!!!!!!!, I have owned my own business for more than 30 years and I know exactly what gouging is.

Wrong !!!!!!!!!!, I have owned my own business for more than 30 years and I know exactly what gouging is.

There is no such thing as price gouging on something that isn't a neccesity. Just don't buy it. With that being said a little shopping around you can beat Brunos prices.

A successful Firearms related business is one where you can continue to keep your doors open and hopefully be able to retire with something other than just Social Security Benefits and a decent income someday. We as a free people also have the right to choose who we do or do not do business with. So how can anyone say he is getting ripped off when everyone is entitled to having that same freedom of choice?

Tough to do with almost any small business.

A whole lot of the value ends up being trapped in the business.
Goodwill and all that other stuff that is hard to put a $ value on.

I worked at what for a while was the largest EW contractor in the world.
E-Systems.

Raytheon purchased the company, and proceeded to run it into the ground.
They had no idea how to operate an 'Engineering services company.'
You bring us hard problems, we solve them.
And make plenty of money on the way.

E-Systems was run as a collection of specialty companies at each division.
Corporate supplied financial backing, and made sure we did not accidentally
compete against each other for the same contract.

Last edited:
Back