2023 IBS Group Nationals - Final Results

HV 200, HV Grand, 2 & 3 Guns.
Congratulations to all the winners - Joel kind of put it to us last week with Bill McIntire putting in a great week as well.
Thanks to all that joined us. I'll try to get these all organized & to the IBS web site later in the day....
Gary

Attachments

• Heavy Varmint 200.pdf
    559.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Heavy Varmint Grand.pdf
    561.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 2-gun.pdf
    559.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 3-gun.pdf
    561 KB · Views: 52
Hi Gary,

Thanks for the kind words. Thanks to you and all who help keep the stats and measure the targets. A whole lot of work goes into that part of a match. Also many thanks to Bob Hamister for all that he and his team did in putting things together. The target crew had a lot of first timers and did a fantastic job. If you ever have a chance to shoot a match at Camillus please do so. It is one of the nicest facilities I have ever shot. Our reloading barn was air conditioned! Three of my top twenty award patches slipped out of my pile of things when I was loading my car. If anyone found them please let me know. Now I have the fun of entering the data in the SOY program. Hope to be able have a mid season report posted on the IBS site soon!

Bill McIntyre

HV 200, HV Grand, 2 & 3 Guns.
Congratulations to all the winners - Joel kind of put it to us last week with Bill McIntire putting in a great week as well.
Thanks to all that joined us. I'll try to get these all organized & to the IBS web site later in the day....
Gary
Many thanks for your postings.
Appreciated by many!
CLP

Here are Excel and PDF files from Bughole showing complete results.

This new forum software won't let me upload Excel format, so I zipped the Excel version.

Steve

Attachments

• 2023 IBS Group Nationals and NY PRO-AM.pdf
    602.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 2023 IBS Group Nationals and NY PRO-AM.zip
    63.7 KB · Views: 21
Back