2013 Super Shoot Results

Wilbur

cook and bottle washer
Found this in my Spam box. Was beginning to believe George Jr. didn't like me no more!

But!...Thank you kind Sir, once again, for sending the results.

Attached...

Attachments

• Fiss Summary.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,152
  • FISS 2013 Comprehensive.pdf
    158.3 KB · Views: 1,545
  • Fiss Summary.pdf
    19.8 KB · Views: 908
  • FISS 2013 Comprehensive.doc
    197.5 KB · Views: 888
  • Fiss 2013 equipment.pdf
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,730
  • Fiss 2013 equipment.doc
    104 KB · Views: 891
Last edited:
Any chance the equipment list will be available soon? They are always interesting to look at. Thanks wilbur. Lee

Fried Spam

Wid Ohio and Wisconsin cheese (not to leave them out) a cool one, frito's scoops & taco soup and cool one, Arnold Jewell's Alaskan salmon dip, and cool one, Kathy Fischers cookies and a cool one, and most of all "Coconut Pie" from the Stolle/Kelbly kitchen, and a cool one. Wash all that down w/nutter cool one. Better be glad me and Brady weren't shoot'n.
HFV
Not to worry Wilbur, fried Spam and a good cold one ain't bad.

Thanks for posting.

Looking at the equipment lists for LV and HV it doesn't look like LT-32 was extensively used. I ask several top shooters if they were shooting LT-32 in the record matches. Every answer I got was something like "I've tried it but....".

Lt-32

Looking at the equipment lists for LV and HV it doesn't look like LT-32 was extensively used. I ask several top shooters if they were shooting LT-32 in the record matches. Every answer I got was something like "I've tried it but....".

Is there some monetary award for winning and shooting 133? Just wondering. Seems like I heard that. Don

Equipment lists

Jerry...it is an undeniable fact that equipment lists are not always reliable. Sometimes,components get switched around before and during the match that is not reflected on the equipment lists.

This is an unfortunate reality,but it occurs because of the nature of the sport. I've switched stuff around myself.

Glenn

Jerry...it is an undeniable fact that equipment lists are not always reliable. Sometimes,components get switched around before and during the match that is not reflected on the equipment lists.

This is an unfortunate reality,but it occurs because of the nature of the sport. I've switched stuff around myself.

Glenn

True, we switch components all the time, especially bullets and powder but I didn't talk to anyone who was shooting LT-32 besides Lou. It may work great and I hope it does since we need greater choices.

Although my Super Shoot was not a good as I would have hoped, I feel that my load was working for me; I just had a problem with the wind sending one (ok two) bullets going to Wooster for a Hamburger. My only claim to fame for me was 5th in the Hv 100 and small group for match 5 in the Lt 200 with a 294.

I was shooting LT-32 powder with 28.4 weight and Berger Column Bullets.

Now Jerry, you know that I was shooting LT-32, and that I shot a .098 in the LV warm up match, which held up for the small group of the day = $. I bought 18# of LT-32 and will be doing some extensive testing with it, it is kinda pricey, don't think I'll be shooting it in my 30br very much.

I might also add that I didn't finish very well 220 something I think. Let's see, I had a slam fire = one outside of the box = 2" penalty @ 100yd and then I had a brain fart in the form of a cross fire at 200yd = 4 rounds into a target two benches away and that earned me an 8" penalty. I think I was put on suicide watch that night :D

Dan Honert

Last edited:
Now Jerry, you know that I was shooting LT-32, and that I shot a .098 in the LV warm up match, which held up for the small group of the day = $. I bought 18# of LT-32 and will be doing some extensive testing with it, it is kinda pricey, don't think I'll be shooting it in my 30br very much.

I might also add that I didn't finish very well 220 something I think. Let's see, I had a slam fire = one outside of the box = 2" penalty @ 100yd and then I had a brain fart in the form of a cross fire at 200yd = 4 rounds into a target two benches away and that earned me an 8" penalty. I think I was put on suicide watch that night :D

Dan Honert

Or too much Fourty Creek or that evil stuff GW was peddling?

Back