2013 Purple Haze - HV and 2gun

Afrench,

I notice that you post the results from many matches out here in the west with pictures of the wailing wall print-outs as if you were the one who took the pic. My question is, who are you!? I never see your name on the lists and I've never met you that I know of. Even at the matches I've attended where you gave your great reports!
Anyhow, thanks for the pics yet again.

GG

Congrats to Larry on some nice shooting. Good to see some boys from Texas and NM come on up. Sorry this boy from next door couldn't come this year..........I was really looking forward to it, but spent the weekend in some desert canyon in the middle-of-nowhere that less than a half dozen humans have probably ever tread, trying to find a ghost with curly horns instead!

Todd Tyler takes pictures of the match results and his buddy posts them on here. Thanks Todd!!

Afrench,

I notice that you post the results from many matches out here in the west with pictures of the wailing wall print-outs as if you were the one who took the pic. My question is, who are you!? I never see your name on the lists and I've never met you that I know of. Even at the matches I've attended where you gave your great reports!
Anyhow, thanks for the pics yet again.

GG

Keven, i shot both Midland TX matches this year and two of the Raton matches. i haven't yet traveled that far from home, but if i can get my ducks in a row, i plan to go to some new ranges next year.

i'm always excited when there is a match going that i can't attend and a variety of people take pics of the results and send them to me. i know others are anxious to hear about the results, so i post them. i know how to do it and can get them put up fairly quickly when i get them, so it's just easier for everyone.

Todd Tyler takes pictures of the match results and his buddy posts them on here. Thanks Todd!!

almost, Cliff. i shot with you at the Rattlesnake. i was somewhat furious most of the weekend so, apologies for not introducing myself. you were shooting about 10 benches to the right of me.

haze

Well Aaron I'm sure I'll meet you formally next season. Hopefully you can cruise up to Co. and catch a match or two. Todd and Larry will hopefully be back to the Firewalker and Purple Haze next year. You should come with.

I would like to thank the Colo bunch. It was one of the best shoots I attented this year. One must try to attend this shoot next year. Between Dan Downling and Tom Sneider Roy Damron Larry Lesser Rodney Brown
Jim Erickson Lowell Frei John Reiss Daryl Phillips and a new shooter you better watch out for in the up coming years Mike Strange. It also did me a lot of pleasure to finish in front of my best friend Todd Tyler. I know I left out a lot of others, but it was not intentional. Hi Cliff

Todd talked me into this shoot, and I'm glad he did

I sure do like them lizards. That picture don't do you justice, but hey, it's hard to compete with the geckos!
Good shooting old man. I'll buy you a glass or two of your favorite wine at the Cactus.
Be good.
Larry

Back