2011 U.S. World Team Announced

No problem Wayne, just get me a ticket and accommodations and all the Voices I have in my head should more than enough to handle all the USA Shooters and maybe some of the other Countries Shooters as well.

Tom, maybe you could double as a cheerleader................do you have an outfit? Maybe Scharnhorst could go along as a mascot and carry your pom poms??????????

Larry's new girlfriend

Larry, Now that you can only use your left hand look on the bright side: It will add a whole new spark to your sex life. As the French say "Vive la difference". Tim

Last edited:
.......... and all the Voices I have in my head should more than enough to handle all the USA Shooters and maybe some of the other Countries Shooters as well.

I too hear voices - problem is, I don't speak or understand Russian.

Tom, maybe you could double as a cheerleader................do you have an outfit? Maybe Scharnhorst could go along as a mascot and carry your pom poms??????????

This looks close enough to a cheerleading outfit to me.
Libby.jpg

Congrats to Larry and hope you are taking a pocket full of quarters.... Ha Ha Excellent job Larry and I'm sure you will do well my friend.....

Larry, Congratulations on being chosen to represent the USA at the World Finals.

I could say something "cute", but heck, I am damned proud of you. Go Get Em.......jackie

Congratulations to everyone of you that made the teams. You all shot well and were the best this year. Dave I wouldn't worry about being on the team you're on, they are all definitely good shooters.

Back