200 Yard Score Match - Isabella County Sportsmans Club (MI)

AJ300MAG

Al Walewski
The Isabella County Sportsmans Club will be hosting a 200 yard score match on Saturday September 28th. gates will open at 8:00am, firing will begin at 10:00. Match fee is $12.00, cash awards for those who finish in first and second place. If anyone needs directions to the range you can contact me through this thread or by email ajwalew"at"gmail.com.

LOL Al!!!!!!

No! I cannot bear the thought of terminating shooting from the haunches this early! Besides, Steve threw a very tempting bone when he announced that Isabella was getting new concrete benches installed. Can't wait to shoot on them!

Matt

I hear the new concrete...

benches are ready to go at the Isabella County club. This is the last match of the season in this area and one we probably don't want to miss. It's a long way till May.

Let's hope for good weather.

It seems that Steve is using the same format that we do in Harrison... one agg starting at 10 AM. That should leave plenty of time to repair to the local bar (nearby) after the match. They serve great burgers. (I hope this doesn't interfere with the Michigan game.)

Dick Wright

The weather...

for Steve's match should be great. Current forecast is for sunny skies and 75 degrees. It will be a tad chilly early so bring something warm.

I'm looking forward to just being there and seeing the guys one more time before winter. And the burgers at the Judge's Bench (local bar) really are good. They were voted the second best bar burger in Michigan in a Free Press poll a few years back.

Dick Wright

Dick said:
I'm looking forward to just being there and seeing the guys one more time before winter

You've got that right! After the events of the past week it should be slightly less stressful... :D

Only thing that could hold us back Saturday is fog.

Just Correcting...... :)

Hi Dick....I never thought that I would be correcting you on a technical error (typo) in your writings but you forgot to type 'State' after Michigan in your post. :) See you at the match and will call Don to see if he can come also. Can't wait for those burgers!

Matt

benches are ready to go at the Isabella County club. This is the last match of the season in this area and one we probably don't want to miss. It's a long way till May.

Let's hope for good weather.

It seems that Steve is using the same format that we do in Harrison... one agg starting at 10 AM. That should leave plenty of time to repair to the local bar (nearby) after the match. They serve great burgers. (I hope this doesn't interfere with the Michigan game.)

Dick Wright

No typo...

I was talking about Michigan's real university when it comes to football.

When does State play this weekend? I can't find a game for either U of M or State. ??????? I think Michigan has a bye week.

Glorya is an MSU athletic supporter and I need to make sure she can find the game while I'm at Steve's and the Judge's Bench. Needless to say there is a bit of tension in the Wright household when MSU plays U of M. Every time they play my favorite song, "Hail to the Victors" after every U of M touchdown (happens a lot) Her Loveliness gets a little grouchier. When the game is over and U of M has won (Normal), I usually have to feed her before she calms down.

Bow & arrow deer season starts next week. Last chance for a match hereabouts till spring.

Dick

Dick W, The only thing that will interfere with the Michigan game is their defense. You don't have to hurry home. Both teams have a bye week. Zim

Wish I could be there but the wife and I are on a junket in the UP……..It is our 34 year honeymoon!!
Maybe next year the match will be earlier in the season….

Have a good one guy’s!!!

Rick

Have fun Rick!

Be careful though, your not as young as you used to be. ;)

Looks like I should bring some cheese. Francis has the whine covered...

Back