1st NBRSA Match

R.Morehouse

Good Morning
Like the title says. I am a new member and would like to shoot at Kane the weekend of 8-24/25. I have not spectated one of these matches and don't know the drill as far as what to do. I shoot local matches and set my few flags at those and at my local range but that is it. How would I sign up to shoot the match and who do I make aware of my " Newby" status...........Thank's for your assistance.

Regards
Rick

Rick,
Congratulations on taking the big step of competition shooting!!! First thing to do is contact the match director and let them know your a rookie and will need some help with match protocol. If there is multiple relays they can match you with a more experienced shooter so you can have some one on one help. If only one relay, don’t sweat it, the other competitors will help you out. Get there a little early if you can, so you can meet some folks and get your cleaning/reloading area set up. Just follow their lead, the first few times you’ll learn a lot about the match flow and then it’ll be old hat!

Good luck and have fun!
Todd

Thank You for the advice......I stumbled around the computer a bit and can't seem to find the contact info. for the match director to sign up & advise him/her of my Newbie condition...

Rick

Thank's Bill
I'll be there. I secured a few nights at the Kane Motel and will be able to there a day early to get things sorted out......MMMMMMMMMMM Pie...:cool:

Rick

Thank's my Friend
It's taken me a bit longer than I would like to get everything up and running but I think I am good to go...

Congrats!

On taking that step. If you like it, there are two more matches in the Eastern Region you should consider attending. WWCCA (Plymouth, MI) in mid september and Shelby Co (Sidney, OH) in mid October.

You can't ask for a better group of guys to learn from than what we have in the Eastern Region.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back