Douglas Barrel
Volquartsen Stainless Steel receiver
Kidd 2 Stage Trigger
J N L PRX II Tuner
Jennings Custom Stock.

Headed out to Alabama

Lisa

Sailor

What is the cost of one of these? Just wondering how it compares to a fully custom bolt gun.

Sorry guys that I have not been on here, my dad passed away and I have been dealing with that.

A gun similar to this will run about $1,850.00 turn key. To kind of answer a couple of questions along with yours, if you don't mind.

Yes these guns will compete with a bolt gun, in a club environment I have shot 2300 on an ARA card 250's on IR 50/50 card with 17 18 x count and a 200 on an ABRA card. I have done all of these with center x.

Joe

Thanks for the reply. I live in Alabama also and was curious where the Alabama gun was delivered. Maybe I will see it at a match. Sorry for the loss of your Father.

Alabama Gun

Thanks for the reply. I live in Alabama also and was curious where the Alabama gun was delivered. Maybe I will see it at a match. Sorry for the loss of your Father.

Yes we have shipped the gun to Alabama. I have not heard if he has had a chance to test it yet, so if you see it on the range let us know what you think.

Lisa

Back