You Can't Fix Stupid

Yote

Russell Childs
Where to these people come from? This was emailed to me at work. Looks like it was cut out of the rant section of a newspaper.

Newsarticle.jpg

I believe the add says it all "buy meat that was made there where no animals were harmed." You are correct YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I heard Pelosi say that same thing when she was in front of one of those "Left Wing animal rights" groups!

I think I heard Pelosi say that same thing when she was in front of one of those "Left Wing animal rights" groups!

Ol' Nancy,,,,,,,,,, a PRIME example of YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID,,

the wind is my friend,,,,,,,,,

DD

For Jay

This should be sent in to Jay Leno for inclusion in his crazy newpaper clippings segment.

I used to "discuss" hunting with a couple of women where I worked, and one told me that hunting "wild animals" was wicked and cruel. I asked her if she ate meat, and yes she did, and informed me that those animals were raised for food. When I asked her if she thought that the cows, pigs, chickens, whatever, would have volunteered if they'd understood I got the DIRTIEST look for some reason. A city girl too BTW.

Nope...you can't fix stupid...no matter how much money gets thrown at it!

Guy was wearing a t-shirt at the range on sunday that said:

"If we're not supposed to eat animals
why did God make them meat?"

A little of topic

I was will coworkers a couple weeks ago in Fort Worth, Texas and we went to the stock yards, (tourist stuff). I had 3 ladies with me from New York and Boston.

We were eating in a BBQ Place enjoying our lunch when the restaurants TV started playing a Rodeo (calf roping to be exact). One of the ladies lost it! It was cruelty to animals; she had never seen a Rodeo in her life. After a 5 min rant on how horrible these people were and they should be roping Bulls to make it a challenge.

I turned to her and Said!! DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOUR DAD IS A VEAL DISTRIBUTOR! She said yes, but that different he KILLS them!!!:eek:

What do you say to that?

She was a really nice lady to boot. Just a different world.

Willys46

solutions.................

TERM LIMITS..............FLAT TAX................RETURN PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE and PRAYER TO OUR PUBLIC SCHOOLS for starters!!!;);)

Guy was wearing a t-shirt at the range on sunday that said:

"If we're not supposed to eat animals
why did God make them meat?"

I have seen one that said "room for all Gods creatures-right next to the mashed pots and gravy."

Get one of those tshirts and wear it and 'be prepared'.

Back