world record light gun group

Congratulations to Jim. Hey Tom Must be I'm not important enough anymore, thought maybe I'd get a phone call or something to tell me about the new record! The shooters At the PA. Club have their work cut out for them already, and we haven't even had our work party yet.

Joe Salt

Joe, just busy working. I want to weed down the shooting some but have to make sure Larry has her under control first. I did sneak a call out from the range to the other guy that shot one in the two's... man this was impressive for sure.

Tom

Will do Joe. I have to call around and find out where to send it anyway. Did you see the pic on the link I posted? That thing has 8 under 1.6.... the 2 fliers must've voted O!

Tom

Tom seen a lot of them like that, but the problem is we count all ten. Like I've always said there are a lot of guns out there that will do it, but the stars have to all be in line. What kind of group did he have the second day?

Joe Salt

Joe, Sunday he shot a 6.1 but it had the same type clustering with one up north. Looks like he really has something going there. I dang near nipped the score record Sunday myself, but of course they make us shoot the 10th one lol. Alex took cell video, had first nine in 3.5 in low right corner and 10 blew right for a 4.3/99. Who invented this 10 shot crap anyway?

Tom

Tom I,ll take a 4.3x99 any day! Sure hope we get some good conditions this year, wasn't that great last year. We always wanted to have a match that you could through one shot out.

Joe Salt

Tom you missed the pick up……… jim

Actually Jim I missed the let down... or saw too late. I told Lonnie while we were weighing guns I went out the right an inch! I reached for it, but it was gone. I stared at the left side of the box WISHING it to go left.... that no listening bastard lol.

Tom

Back