Where may I obtain screws for Neidner butt plates?

I have been looking for screws that will fit my Neidner butt plates. I can not find any. My gunsmith says that he makes them as he needs them. Perhaps this is what I may have to do.

Suggestions?

Tia,

Zeke

Check with Sunny Hill, they make a Neider butt plate that Brownells sells. They list the screws at Brownells but are out of stock.

Brownells is

Check with Sunny Hill, they make a Neider butt plate that Brownells sells. They list the screws at Brownells but are out of stock.

intentionally out of stock on a lot of stuff. They want to switch customers to what they want to sell. BR folks would do well to avoid Brownells / Sinclair until they come to their senses, if they ever do. They are in no way the company they were when they were in Ft. Wayne. Sure glad Bill and Fred got their money.

David, checked with Brownells today for a Remington Kleindorst bolt disassembly tool with the cam lock mechanism. Looks like they no longer carry it. So much neater tool than the Sinclair version they are pushing instead. Although nothing wrong with the Sinclair version.

intentionally out of stock on a lot of stuff. They want to switch customers to what they want to sell. BR folks would do well to avoid Brownells / Sinclair until they come to their senses, if they ever do. They are in no way the company they were when they were in Ft. Wayne. Sure glad Bill and Fred got their money.

Just BR folks? I build a lot of varmint rifles. I've taken to "going to the source", even if Brownells has it 'in-stock'. They're (Brownells) acting like WalMart or MidWay, always trying to 'nickel and dime' their suppliers to death, demanding lower and lower prices (from their suppliers). The 'seller' now needs to make more than the 'maker'. It comes with the territory, though. Since many have decided to be their own 'gunsmith' by 'building' a AR or dropping their barreled action in to a stock with a bedding block. Sunny Hill for screws (and recoil lugs, and bottom metal, and metal grip caps & butt plates, and.......).

Last edited by a moderator:
Inventory

Yes....... it`s true....... their main man Bill K. ( ? )..... fred sinclairs son in law left and went to creedmoor......

Back