Weaver base chart

drover

At one time I had a chart from Weaver that gave all of the pertinient information about their bases. Such as, hole spacing, height, contour radius, etc. Somehow it has gotten away from me, the question is - does anyone have one of these charts and if so would you please scan it and either post it or let me know and I will send an e-mail address it can be sent to.

This chart was especially useful for finding an existing base for an oddball receiver that isn't listed in the regular Weaver base chart info.

Thanks in advance.

Drover

At one time I had a chart from Weaver that gave all of the pertinient information about their bases. Such as, hole spacing, height, contour radius, etc. Somehow it has gotten away from me, the question is - does anyone have one of these charts and if so would you please scan it and either post it or let me know and I will send an e-mail address it can be sent to.

This chart was especially useful for finding an existing base for an oddball receiver that isn't listed in the regular Weaver base chart info.

Thanks in advance.

Drover
I think if you go to Brownells.com you can get it from their catalog on line.

Mickey,
Thanks for the information - I found the chart listed under "cheat sheets". It is not quite the same as the one I had but it certainly is close enough.

I had never looked at the Brownells site on line, I just always look through the catalog and pick up the phone, actually the on line site is easier to use than the catalog.

Thanks, Drover

Mickey,
Thanks for the information - I found the chart listed under "cheat sheets". It is not quite the same as the one I had but it certainly is close enough.

I had never looked at the Brownells site on line, I just always look through the catalog and pick up the phone, actually the on line site is easier to use than the catalog.

Thanks, Drover
Delighted to have been of service. :)

Back