Wayne Campbell wins Shamrock XVI (third Shamrock win in a row)

Steve Lee

Wayne delivered his usual solid performance winning LV100 with an impressive .1448 agg followed by winning the Light Varmint Grand and Two Gun.

After a 1-1/2 year hiatus Jeff Thompson came roaring back to win HV100 with a .1746 agg and placing second in the HV Grand.

We seriously need to think about enforcing extreme vetting on our northern border:cool: Hugh Williamson came in from the cold north to win HV200 with a .1718 agg as well as HV Grand!

Scott Dittman, a River Bend regular won LV200 with a .2537 in some really challenging conditions. Congratulations Scott!

Results are attached.

Steve

Attachments

• Shamrock XVI.pdf
    603.1 KB · Views: 778
  • Shamrock XVI.xls
    151 KB · Views: 316
Wayne Campbell....

Thanks goes to Steve Lee for this early report on the Shamrock shoot. We all appreciate it very much and a big congratulations to Wayne Campbell and all the winners.

Last edited:
Good shooting Wayne

I just realized......

Is it not like Darth Vader and his apprentices?

Coming in 1,2,3..........LOL

Hugh coming from fridgid Alberta.......yah right...... live in Manitoba, to shoot a pretty nice agg for his first match of the year.

Keep it up guys

Calvin

Good shooting Wayne

Wat ti go Wayne, and thank you Steve Lee for all that you do. also , thanks to the people of MGGOA for putting on great and smoothly run match.
That means you, Mr. Stump

Good job.

Typical shamrock, wind, mirage and Wayne Campbell wins.

Time to consider placing a bounty on his head and see if someone can knock him off!

Good job!
AS

Congratulations, Wayne. Nice work

Hate I missed it

Grats Wayne. Pour it on!!

Thanks Twin Oaks/Shamrock. We had some really top shooters shooting great in a well run shoot. Luckily I have made all the Shamrocks since their beginning.

And, Thank you Tim. Tim helped me get home even though he didn't make the shoot due to a death in his family.

Nice shooting Wayne it's very humbling shooting next to the good shooters of this sport. I was on the bench to his left all weekend and I still don't see what these people see. It's almost like we need to have a pro league and a amateur league........ of course I wouldn't even be in the amateur one. Nice shooting to all, conditions were rough Sunday. And thanks to MGGOA for putting on the match. Hope everyone made it home safe.

. It's almost like we need to have a pro league and a amateur league........ of course I wouldn't even be in the amateur one. Nice shooting to all, conditions were rough Sunday. And thanks to MGGOA for putting on the match. Hope everyone made it home safe.

Agreed. Our benchrest sport would attract many more shooters if there were a handicapping system.

I'll start a new thread on this subject.

stump

Thanks all for another great Shamrock and thanx for the flowers! We try to put on a good show and looking forward to many more!

Wayne delivered his usual solid performance winning LV100 with an impressive .1448 agg followed by winning the Light Varmint Grand and Two Gun.

After a 1-1/2 year hiatus Jeff Thompson came roaring back to win HV100 with a .1746 agg and placing second in the HV Grand.

We seriously need to think about enforcing extreme vetting on our northern border:cool: Hugh Williamson came in from the cold north to win HV200 with a .1718 agg as well as HV Grand!

Scott Dittman, a River Bend regular won LV200 with a .2537 in some really challenging conditions. Congratulations Scott!

Results are attached.

Steve
Congrats to the shooting winners.
Thanks Steve for the prompt posting.
CLP

Thanks to the organizers and all that were there for your hospitality , really makes the trip a pleasure , look forward to coming back next year , if I can make it through the new vetting process ?
Hugh

Wat ti go Wayne, and thank you Steve Lee for all that you do. also , thanks to the people of MGGOA for putting on great and smoothly run match.
That means you, Mr. Stump

Shamrock appreciates all shooters returning every year "Sweet n Low"! See y'all again soon...

Back