Unlimited Format for the Super Shoot

James A. Kelbly

I need to remind the Unlimited shooters for Super Shoot that we will be starting at 200 yards on Friday and finish with the 100 yards on Saturday. This format was done to cut down on flag changes for the flag setters. There will be Unlimited practice following the awards ceremony for the 10.5lb and 13.5lb classes and the Two gun as well on Thursday evening.

Jim

I need to remind the Unlimited shooters for Super Shoot that we will be starting at 200 yards on Friday and finish with the 100 yards on Saturday. This format was done to cut down on flag changes for the flag setters. There will be Unlimited practice following the awards ceremony for the 10.5lb and 13.5lb classes and the Two gun as well on Thursday evening.

Jim

Jim, I have never been to the SS, I am trying to figure out a way to make the Unlimited this year.

We have the NBRSA Texas State Unlimited at Seymour Sunday the 21st. If my wife and I leave that night, we could have a nice drive up to Ohio, possibly get there Thursday.

A couple of questions. What's the chance of still getting a Motor Home spot. We can Dry Camp if need be for the three days we will be there.

Also, do you rotate after every 10 shot match? And what about flag rotations. Just a few things I am unsure of.

Last edited:
Jackie,

Love to have you here. you will shoot warm up and Match 1 same bench than you will rotate every match that day. Same for both days. Flags should be no problem as we will have plenty to chose from. Just let me know who's flags you prefer and I will do best to get you on good rotation.

Camping, I am sure we can get you electric and even possibly a 30 amp. I would bet some of the competitors only shooting 2 gun will leave Thursday night or Friday morning and we could put you in a better spot on Thursday night or Friday morning.

Hope to see you in few weeks

Jim

Jim:

Wish i could be there! Miss the SUPER SHOOT ! Maybe it the stars, sun, and Moon is right I will make it next year! say hi to the family for me. your friend and big fan. jim casey

Back