Unertal scopes

G

garrisone

Are Unertal scopes worth keeping ? Can they be repaired correctly ? Are there any parts for them any where ? garrisone

Yes. Yes. Yes. Whadda you got?

I have five unertal scopes. I will have to go out to the shop to see what the are exactly. Who is the best person to send Unertal scopes to to be repaired ? I need end caps for a couple of these scopes . One needs repair to the mounting screws because the guy that gave the scope to me broke it by tightening the screws too tight and snapped one off. The scopes I have are Unertal 20x serial #80045. Unertal 12x-serial #47398 Unertal -15x serial #60699 Unertal 24x-serial #19521Unertal 20x- serial #-76343

Who is the best at repairing Unertal scopes if they need repairing garrisone.

Who is the best at repairing Unertal scopes if they need repairing garrisone.

Try Parsons scope service down near Cincinnatti, OH BUT they may be out of business.

No young folks want to do that kind of work. Wish I was young again cause one could make some $$ and feel rewarded at the end of the week.

His son, I beleve is or was trying to keep the business going. There is a web page for Parsons. you could also check with Dewayne Greiner, web "classic unertl scopes"

Last edited:
there is also a guy by the name of aaron davis possibley do a search for him. former employee fast and reasonable.

bob

I think Arron Davis is in poor health and is not taking new work- Unertl is not still in business making the old style scopes- Lens caps are not a problem try here unertl.alexweb.net - cross hairs are easy to do. But,spare parts are hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back