UBR-Dry Branch Rifle Range -5/4/19 results

Greyfox

Thanks to all who came and competed yesterday at Dry Branch. We had 34 rifles competing in all four classes for a 100/200 meter Agg. We actually started with a couple more, but equipment malfunctions caused them to drop out. There were thunderstorms forecast for most of the day, but they never arrived. The most we got during the match were some showers around mid day, but I don't think anyone paid much attention. Conditions were good, readable for the most part and a number of new records were set. At this time I'm not sure which ones will stand but I do know that some will not due to the fact that the shooters left the range with their targets before it was determined that they had set records. This is unfortunate and it should be reminded that once you leave the range with those targets no records can be counted. I know that everyone is in a hurry to get home, but like the old joke says, " the job's not finished 'til the paperwork is done".

Extra appreciation to those who traveled a great distance to shoot with use, this would include Danny Hensley, John Beauchamp & Dexter Bumgarner as well as some of our regulars like Mike Neville who regularly comes all the way from Birmingham. I should also mention that we had a couple of new shooters, Landon Rigsby & Thomas Driver. We hope to see you both again at matches down the road. One of thing, thanks to all those who helped out with targets work and other things. It doesn't go unnoticed.

Rick

Attachments

• DB 5 4 19 100m.pdf
    67.3 KB · Views: 143
  • DB 5 4 19 200m.pdf
    69.5 KB · Views: 113
  • DB 5 4 19 GA.pdf
    66.9 KB · Views: 116
Back