To the members of the NBRSA…

Status
Not open for further replies.

CubCouper

Rodney Brown
With a great deal of sorrow, I must announce that the NBRSA President and Board of Directors has decided that I am not fit be a member of the NBRSA. My membership has been “immediately and permanently” terminated for “ongoing actions” that can “no longer be tolerated”. As such, I am also no longer eligible to compete with the US World Team in New Zealand in the coming months. News of this will spread and since I have a centerpiece role, I figured I would start with a heart-felt message to our many friends and NBRSA members that Audrey and I truly enjoyed serving you and the organization.

I spent a significant amount of time working with Chris Harris as an "unofficial mediator" to resolve this situation. We started at rather opposite ends of the table and while I deem the outcome as unfortunate, I do appreciate the time he took to understand how this situation evolved and his efforts to seek resolution.

Wilbur: If you don't summarily delete this thread because I'm such a rabble-rouser, then I would at least ask you to lock it from additional comments. Chris and I both felt that using a public forum to hash out the issues would be counter-productive. I certainly can't imagine that any further discussion would be less damaging than the actions that have already been taken.

Sincerely,

Rodney Brown

Attachments

• NBRSAletter.jpg
    NBRSAletter.jpg
    765.3 KB · Views: 375
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back