The Tack Driver

jcline

We are a little more than 2 weeks away from the match of the year! Who will come out on top? What caliber will prevail? Will Orangeburg be it's typical challenging self? Will you be able to see the 6MM bullet holes at 300 Meters? All these questions will be answered in just 19 days. Are you planning to attend? Have you registered? There are a few spots available if you think you have what it takes to win this event. We are down to just 2 gas guns and they both are shooting great from the pictures I have received from them both. Bring your best and see if you can "tame" Orangeburg and it's challenging range. JC

I'm certainly chomping at the bit .... My group shooter is tempting me but .... Shooting for score and the mirage ... Gonna have to stay with the 30br.
I might not "beat" that range this year but I'm all ready to take it on next season ....

Jmayo

we are a little more than 2 weeks away from the match of the year! Who will come out on top? What caliber will prevail? Will orangeburg be it's typical challenging self? Will you be able to see the 6mm bullet holes at 300 meters? All these questions will be answered in just 19 days. Are you planning to attend? Have you registered? There are a few spots available if you think you have what it takes to win this event. We are down to just 2 gas guns and they both are shooting great from the pictures i have received from them both. Bring your best and see if you can "tame" orangeburg and it's challenging range. Jc
yea all be careful weather coming into the area could be bad.

I have been getting a bunch of phone calls today with people wanting to get in on this historic match. YOU HAVE to submit a completed preregistration form for me to hold you a spot. I have attached the form for people to print and fill out with their $20 deposit. Looking like 8-10 spots left available pending the receipt of paperwork from the ones I talked to this morning. If you have any questions please call me at 843-957-6546. Thanks JC

Attachments

• Tack Driver pre-registration.pdf
    264.4 KB · Views: 195
Near 20 days away....
Who knows what the freak the weather is gonna be ...
November !
Everyday is a surprise !

we are a little more than 2 weeks away from the match of the year! Who will come out on top? What caliber will prevail? Will orangeburg be it's typical challenging self? Will you be able to see the 6mm bullet holes at 300 meters? All these questions will be answered in just 19 days. Are you planning to attend? Have you registered? There are a few spots available if you think you have what it takes to win this event. We are down to just 2 gas guns and they both are shooting great from the pictures i have received from them both. Bring your best and see if you can "tame" orangeburg and it's challenging range. Jc
is tack driver geting hit with zeta .

Tack Driver deadline

November 11th is the final day to preregister for this event. If I have not received your registration by 11-11-2020 you will not be allowed to shoot. This is more for the planning purposes and catering of the food more than anything. I will also NOT be home to receive any mailed applications after 11-11 ,as I will be at the range on Thursday to start the setup for this event. Those people I have talked to in the last few days, I have your names down and will be expecting them to arrive in the next 3-5 days. Thanks for your understanding and I look forward to a GREAT event. JC

$100 winner take all level added!

After several request and inquiries, I will be adding a $100 winner take all (grand aggregate) cash option to the Tack Driver. If you would like to participate, you can do so at registration on 11-13-2020. Who will take home the title of "The Tack Driver"?

I do this sometimes

and now seems like a good time for me to say I wish to apologize for trashing this event in the beginning. After some reflection, i realized I was way out of line. I hope this event is the success it promises to be.

Pete Wass

and now seems like a good time for me to say I wish to apologize for trashing this event in the beginning. After some reflection, i realized I was way out of line. I hope this event is the success it promises to be.

Pete Wass

Thanks Pete. I hope everyone that attends enjoys themselves and is something they would like to try again.

Pete Wass

Takes a good man to own up to his mistakes Pete and even more so to do it publicly! I tip my hat to you my friend ! :)

We are now less than a week away from the benchrest event of the year! I look forward to meeting everyone and having a match to remember for many years to come. If you have already registered for "The Tack Driver" and are not going to be able to attend, please let me know ASAP as I have to give our caterer a final number for lunch each day. Thanks again for your support and I will see everyone Friday. JC

Back