Targets

T

Tim Boettcher

I deleted the last threat, I thought I was deleting an attachment. I will put the attachments back up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is more....

Tim, sorry for not getting back sooner. Holiday weekend kept me busy.

When I took the targets to the range I found it a little difficult to see them (The .5", 1" and 1.5" w/ 9 ring)

Something that might help would be to color the area between the 10 and 9 ring as solid red.
Maybe the scope could pick them up better and the red would allow seeing the bullet hits.

Thanks, Andy

Tim, sorry for not getting back sooner. Holiday weekend kept me busy.

When I took the targets to the range I found it a little difficult to see them (The .5", 1" and 1.5" w/ 9 ring)

Something that might help would be to color the area between the 10 and 9 ring as solid red.
Maybe the scope could pick them up better and the red would allow seeing the bullet hits.

Thanks, Andy

PM sent

Feel free to use the following load development target. Best thing to do is get a ream of card stock and start printing.

Feel free to use the following load development target. Best thing to do is get a ream of card stock and start printing.

That target is huge! What size is the inner circle supposed to be?

BTW the actual size of the target in the file is 35 1/4" x 35 1/2"

The screenshot is from the dimensions I found on the net, and created a hi-resolution file, they seem to be correct for 100 yards.

Attachments

• Capturegg.jpg
    Capturegg.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 201
How does this look as a 200 yard target?

Scale is at top of JPG

Attachments

• Capturehh.jpg
    Capturehh.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 205
Not sure the size, never checked after I scanned it. All you have to do is have the pdf fit a 8.5x11 sheet of paper when you go to print.

Not sure the size, never checked after I scanned it. All you have to do is have the pdf fit a 8.5x11 sheet of paper when you go to print.

The problems I have seen with that some printers will vary up to 3/16" due to internal settings scaling from a large target.

I re-did it in high resolution for you guys!

Tim

Attachments

• 100 YARD BR.pdf
    270.8 KB · Views: 300
Back