Tacoma NW Regionals

llboers

Tacoma held the last leg of the NW Regionals this weekend. We had good weather with it being cool in the morning with the sun coming out in the afternoon and producing highs in the low 70's. We shot the Light varmint and Sporter matches this weekend bringing to a close the NW Regional 4 gun. I've attached the results below

Attachments

• Aug 6,7 NW reg..pdf
    183 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
Sorry for the incomplete post. I had trouble trying to download the excel file and it was late. On Saturdays match Mustafa Bilal was the shooting instructor for the day. He shot small all day and took the Grand for the Sporter section of the NW Regionals. For Sundays LV Regionals Rick Graham gave out lessons on shooting. As he took the Grand. Special recognition should also go to Jeff Lewis and Allen Tucker for good performances. Rick shot well all weekend and took the 2 gun. The NW Regional 4 gun was completed and Larry Boers took first with Rick Graham and Mustafa Bilal following. Thanks to all who made it happen.
Larry

way to go Larry and Rick...Great Shooting..hey Rick, I still want some little flags for 200 yards..when you get time

Back