Stolen Guns

Az_Speed

Someone broke into my home this afternoon and stole three guns - a Benelli Super Black Eagle shotgun, my Calfee #4 pistol and my Wilkinson triple lug rimfire rifle. Attached are pictures of the Wilkinson triple lug (wish I had taken a better one) and a Calfee pistol like #4 (again wish I had taken a picture of the pistol). The SBE can be readily replaced, the other two not so much. If you hear of anyone trying to pedal these guns, please contact me. I'm waiting for the police to file a report. Thank you.

Steve Perkins
480-586-0374

Master-Class-Stock-on-Wilkinson-Triple-Lug---Stolen.jpg

Attachments

• Wilkinson triple lug.jpg
    Wilkinson triple lug.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 667
  • CalfeePistolSporter-2.jpg
    CalfeePistolSporter-2.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 649
Last edited:
On specialty guns like that look for pieces to show up. One of our 600 yard shooters had 3 guns stolen and the thief first tried to sell them whole. Later he stripped off the scopes and tried to sell them, then he got caught.

Good luck though.

On specialty guns like that look for pieces to show up. One of our 600 yard shooters had 3 guns stolen and the thief first tried to sell them whole. Later he stripped off the scopes and tried to sell them, then he got caught.

Good luck though.

Hope this one gets caught too. Make sure the police and local pawn shops know what to look out for.

GsT

Steve - very sorry that happened. Given the guns are somewhat unique you have a pretty good chance of finding them. Work hard on it and let us know if you find them.

Better Photo of #4

One of the guys at a recent match had taken an actual picture of #4 before the guns were stolen. I'm attaching it here hopeful that these will turn up somewhere in the future.

Attachments

• Rimfire_Calfee Pistol #4.JPG
    Rimfire_Calfee Pistol #4.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 358
AZ-Speed:

Sorry for your loss and I hope you will recover your guns soon...And if you do, make sure that or those suckers are fully prosecuted.

I have thought much about protecting valuables such as guns, pro-cameras, water crafts, 4Wheeler left unatended while hunting, etc. and I found a cheap very neat little device that may help you and oyhers...The more populated the area you live around, the more chances of pin pointing the exact location of where your missing item is. These little chips are about the size of a US Quarter and the battery lasts 1 year and that is all of your expense as you don't need to pay for any kind of monthly and costly locating service as most GPS systems require...

The way it works is by sending a signal to ANY cellular (iPhone or Android) using the "TrackR" system and this signal creates a network of communications providing you the exact point of where the item is, I have tried mine in San Antonio, TX and it works excellent.

In a gun, the chip is easily concealable inside the stock and behind the recoil pad, etc...I know I am late, but it is just an idea that is worth trying for about $20 -30 US dollars per chip.
See this system at: https://www.thetrackr.com/sticker

See what it is all about and watch the video at the bottom of the page where it says: "See Crowd GPS in Action" ...Then go to the bottom of the page and see the actual tracking network...If you decide to try it, Google it and find the best pricing, usually around $20-30 US.

Best regards,

AZ
PS. I noticed that you are also "AZ"

Last edited:
Had my Apartment where I work put of town broken into August 2015 2 rifles,computer,printer and Camera were taken. Neighbor had their vehicle on tape. It has been over a year and both parties agreed to pay restitution BUT the court put no specifics on the time allowed for reimbursement .

Good Luck,

Jim

Jim - Are you sayin' those guys went home after being caught on tape and found guilty?

Yea Wilbur I don't know what upsets me the most the fact that there was a REAL good chance of getting my guns bac if the police would have acted ASAP or the fact that after more than a year the Court has not given me any answers as to when I can expect my $$

Jim

Back