Steve's Pages?

stevespages

Ante -

Howdy !

For whatever reason, and on the computer I use to try and access " stevespages ", I've had to search using the following format:

steves pages 8d, and not stevespages8d; or stevespages 8d. And... that is to access the brass case spec listings.

Don't ask me why?!

With regards,
357Mag

Ante -

Howdy !

For whatever reason, and on the computer I use to try and access " stevespages ", I've had to search using the following format:

steves pages 8d, and not stevespages8d; or stevespages 8d. And... that is to access the brass case spec listings.

Don't ask me why?!

With regards,
357Mag

Thanks

Did you click on the linky? I want to get to the IMR loading data pages. Usually those errors are in one of the servers between the source and my computer and/or IP and generally over time someone gets around to fixing it.

StevePages

Gentlemen,
On the front page at stevespages.com I have a lot of info going back to the end of last month when stevespages was under seige from computers in Iran. To to some of the sensitive (but de-classified) info at stevespages, I took the whole site offline for a few day until I could get all 90 million Iranian IPs blocked since then I have also blocked the entire middle east, and much of the rest of the world.

As I the middle east has found the site and will not leave it alone, and even though blocked by IP they can still come in on a VPN and drop off on a US IP, stevespages will be a username/password site going forward. This is the only way to secure data there.

Please check the notes on the front page www.stevepages.com

Thanks,
Chris Hayes www.stevespages.com

Gentlemen,
On the front page at stevespages.com I have a lot of info going back to the end of last month when stevespages was under seige from computers in Iran. To to some of the sensitive (but de-classified) info at stevespages, I took the whole site offline for a few day until I could get all 90 million Iranian IPs blocked since then I have also blocked the entire middle east, and much of the rest of the world.

As I the middle east has found the site and will not leave it alone, and even though blocked by IP they can still come in on a VPN and drop off on a US IP, stevespages will be a username/password site going forward. This is the only way to secure data there.

Please check the notes on the front page www.stevepages.com

Thanks,
Chris Hayes www.stevespages.com

Thanks for your help Chris.

Back