Steve Hallock

M

match22

Long time IR50/50 shooter, 1997 Rangemaster of the Year and President of Chief City Shooters Club, Steve Hallock passed away Monday February 8 after suffering a catastropic brain bleed Friday.

Steve loved this sport and brought benchrest shooting to Central Illinois. He was constantly introducing new shooters to the game.

Though failing eyesight and poor health had left him unable to shoot for some time, he always spoke of the day when he was going to start shooting again.

I hope he is out on God's range getting them all in the 10 ring.

Yvonne Hallock

With Steve's passing the rim fire shooters of the Chief City Shooters Club and the whole area suffered a tragic loss of a great friend and a fine gentleman who who was a great supporter of IR 50/50 and all of the rimfire games.

John Spafford

John you said it all. I have had the privilege to shoot with Steve at a few matches and will miss him. He ran a first class shoot and he was a first class gentleman.

I was deeply saddened to learn about Steve death.During his many years as
President of Cheif City Shooters Club,his dedication and selfless nature was always something that many ohers could only hope to attain.Steve's efforts and contributions will never be forgotten.Steve will be greatly missed.
We are saddened by his passing and our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.
Steve Duffin

Back