Speed loading stand/bloc for frontrest

trasch

Hello guys,

Just wondering where to get a speed loading stand&bloc for a frontrest like a Farley?
See pics for info.
Hope somebody can sent me an adress..;)

Attachments

• Speed loading bloc 1.jpg
    Speed loading bloc 1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 596
  • Speed loading bloc 2.jpg
    Speed loading bloc 2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 492
I have one of Crawford's

I have been using for several years. I have also seen some newer versions folks have made that are mounted on a flexible shaft that, to me, seem a better way to go. The one I use has sharp edges and tends to be like a lot of older folks, RIGID!; not always a good thing IMHO. :)

I, personally, do not like any flexibility in the loading block. I never look at it while loading and it needs to feel rock solid when I am reaching for a cartridge.

As I stated above, they are $135 each plus shipping to your location. We also add charges for PayPal payments (about $5 per block).

Several people have asked for pics of the loading block for the Farley Rest.

Here is an image of the loader that Scotty Crawford makes.

If you need one, you are welcome to PM or email me and we can get one out to you. As I mentioned to Vern above, they are $135 plus shipping (US Mail domestic is about $12 for Flat Rate) plus PayPal charges (about $5). The international shipping fees are $43.50 for one flat rate box which, I think, will take about 5 loaders.

LoadBlock2.jpg

Chris, or anyone else -- any of these speedloading blocks that are available, or that can be modified, for use with the JJ Industries, John Loh rest?

Back