Something new for the KY state

Jackie Stogsdil

Another gentleman is going to have a cash option on the grand agg using the 11 point scoring system. I think he is charging $10.00 and is paying back 1st 2nd and 3rd in the grand only. Don't get confused, the match will be run and scored by IBS rules. This is a side game only. He did this at the last match and the guy that won the money finished outside the top 3 in the grand. Have fun

Jackie

Jackie...

Another gentleman is going to have a cash option on the grand agg using the 11 point scoring system. I think he is charging $10.00 and is paying back 1st 2nd and 3rd in the grand only. Don't get confused, the match will be run and scored by IBS rules. This is a side game only. He did this at the last match and the guy that won the money finished outside the top 3 in the grand. Have fun

Jackie

good for him. Wouldn't it be interesting to change the name from score shooting to X shooting? Hi X count wins, ties broken by the score then long run of X's from EITHER the front or the back...just like NSSA. Have fun at the match. You guys coming to Thurmont in Sept for the 2/300?

Greg

I doubt it will ever come to a vote, and it will always be argued which scoring method rewards the best shooting. I can't speek for Danny, but I won't be making the 200-300yd nationals this year. I hope you guys have a blast. Jackie

Back