Skip Otto form dies

powers

I had a fire that destoryed all loading equip. I had a die body and set of bushings from Skip Otto to push back shoulder on br case. Wondering if anyone has info on how to obtain another set. thanks

Perhaps

I had a fire that destoryed all loading equip. I had a die body and set of bushings from Skip Otto to push back shoulder on br case. Wondering if anyone has info on how to obtain another set. thanks

Neil Jones can make you some. I have a setup he made to do 30-284X 1.650.

I believe Butch Lambert makes them now. Great guy. Go to Home page and click on Wind flags and go to Shadetree Eng. & Accuracy. On his home page, click on products and then form dies.

Hovis

Dusty,
That is just to show what the dies will do. My Grandson,Josh, just corrected me and said that is the 22 version with an old Speer silver bullet.
Butch

The die set that Butch makes is a heck of a deal. If you want to push back shoulders this is the way to go.

Mike Swartz

You can do a LOT of unusual case forming with these dies. Here are a couple of pieces of 22-250 brass that I was playing around with to see what the capabilities were when I first got my set. I necked the brass down to 17 caliber, and "slightly" lengthened the necks and shortened the bodies ;).

Jim

AR-Wildcat008copy2.jpg

It only needs to be painted red and then we have 6mm Redneck :D

Back