SHOOT PENNSYLVANIA Fairchance Eastern Regionals match July 21,2019

jerryrosenberge

What a weekend to shoot. Start at Kettlefoot on Friday for the Sporter 10 shot Nationals. Then Sat for the 10 shot UL Nationals with the $1000.00 Prize award by Shooting for Perfection, AND after all that the EASTERN REGIONALS at FAIRCHANCE, YARDS and METERS. 6 targets total. A whole lot of shooting…

If you are coming to FAIRCHANCE SUNDAY let us know.
Post reply on Benchrest Central or contact@fairchancegunclub.com

WE WILL HAVE THE COFFEE ON.

Last edited:
Update fairchance

UPDATE >>>
Fairchance will provide a light lunch . We will look at the conditions and ask the shooters they want to go right from yards to meters, then eat. We did that last time, seemed to work out. The only delay was moving the backers out to meters.
If you are looking for a place to stay, I usually stay at the Melody Motel. It has 1960’s motel pink sinks, BUT it is clean and a Diner next door opens at 6:30 AM. I have stayed there often, approximately 15-20 min. to club Tell them you are going to Fairchance. http://melodymotorlodge.com/index.html.
Also I am attaching the latest inventory list from Bert’s Garage. If you want some test lots, or case lots, tell Bert by e-mail or phone
I will bring them.
Jerry

Attachments

• GARAGE INVENTORY July 8 2019.pdf
    61.6 KB · Views: 111
The weather outlook for Sundays match is ACCORDING TO ACCU-WEATHER, showers late, late ? afternoon with wind gusts, IN OTHER WORDS
NORMAL for FAIRCHANCE. The Heat wave will continue but we will have ice cold bottled water on the line, the club-house is air conditioned.
IN other words BRING YOUR HOT,WINDY > CALM AMMO TOMORROW.

See yinz tomorrow:cool:
Jerry

The Eastern Regionals Report 7-22-19

What a weekend to shoot IR 50/50. Fairchance being the last stop this weekend for the road warrior’s HALL OF FAME POINTS race on Sunday.. The weather forecast called for hot 92 degrees100% humidity and thunderstorms in the afternoon, so we shot straight through from yards to meters with only a break to move the backers out to meters.
We started at 9:00 AM sharp and finished up before noon. The range master Jerry VanSickle kept the match moving, and Gary and Jim scored as fast as we shot. It was like a well-oiled machine. Not bad with 16 competitors. By the time we cleared the range and into the air conditioned club house to eat all scores were posted and protest period started.
THE RESULTS
Yards. Unlimited Aggregate.
1. Tony Harper 747-43X FM. 250
2. Scott Whytsell 747-43X FM.249
3. John Benyo 745-46X
Meters. Unlimited Aggregate
1. Tony Harper 744-37X FM. 249
2. Michael Staszewski 743-43 X FM.247
3. Daniel Smith 743-35X FM.248
It was a great match and a lot of high quality competition, AND FUN. (DANIEL):p
The Fairchance Club wants to THANK ALL THE COMPETITORS for coming out.
Jason has the complete scores posted on IR 50/50 site already.
THANK YOU JASON
See everybody next month for the SOTY match.

JERRY

Back