Scoville Stocks

A friend here in the Houston area has a Scoville in like new condition. It is molded for a RR Bat B. I would be putting my RL Farley Drop Port in it.

My concern would be if I had to cut a little away to clear the left loading port, would I hit air. I'm not concerned about the cut away for the right port being there.

That is why I might just be better off ordering a new one for my Farley.

The reason I am doing this is solely to knock about 6 ounces off the Rifle. I like my Robertson Stocks, but this particular one weighs about 28 ounces. Since I went to the 23 inch 12 twist Barrels to shoot the 80 grn Barts, I can't use my March High Master 48x scope.

Last edited:
Jackie
I have opened up the left side of a Scoville. Once you break thru the carbon fiber shell it’s wood
I just sanded and sealed it back. Not sure what you’ll run into making the drop port tho

Scarbrough Stock

Bob Scarbrough has been making a stock that is similar to
Scoville stocks. Get a hold of Chris Harris as he may have Scarbrough stocks
in inventory. The lead time for stocks from Bob Scarbrough can also be
quite long.

Bob Scarbrough has been making a stock that is similar to
Scoville stocks. Get a hold of Chris Harris as he may have Scarbrough stocks
in inventory. The lead time for stocks from Bob Scarbrough can also be
quite long.

Never knew that Chris Harris sold Scarbrough stocks. He doesn't have any listed. I know that he has been selling Scoville stocks for years now, but they are on back order.

Scoville stock

It takes a year to get a scoville. How I know I just got mine last October. You may do better if you know him personally. Well worth the wait.

I had a Scoville = took about a year he said 3 months. Bob has a helper that does most of the work now. I put my name on list in May and left a deposit with Bob Scarbrough (sp) got my stock in February not long after he got the action from Dwight. Sorry I got a little off track, getting ahold of Bob can be difficult I had my best luck was on face book, he might answer his phone or not. Don't have his number handy maybe someone else does.

Dan Honert

Last edited:
What's the best way to order a Scoville Stock?

Jackie, call me (or Bullet Central 701 371 4444), we can get you a Scoville stock made to your specifications. We have worked with Bob for years and place large orders in advance to address the issue of shooters having to wait wages for equipment. It is my goal to do our level best to reduce the wait time for shooters interested in this game. I have heard too many sad tales about people turned away because they have to wait a year for a rifle.

Jackie, call me (or Bullet Central 701 371 4444), we can get you a Scoville stock made to your specifications. We have worked with Bob for years and place large orders in advance to address the issue of shooters having to wait wages for equipment. It is my goal to do our level best to reduce the wait time for shooters interested in this game. I have heard too many sad tales about people turned away because they have to wait a year for a rifle.

And I should add that we can deliver most configurations inside 6 weeks which is a huge improvement.

Thats where I got mine!

And I should add that we can deliver most configurations inside 6 weeks which is a huge improvement.

Chris had one for me when I wanted a new rifle a couple years back. Shoot, I think I got it within 2-3 months maybe with a BAT action he had as well. (Prettiest gun on the line too!) ;-)

Bullet Central for Rifle Build

Bullet Central did a great job building a BR rig
for me last year. The action/stock was completed
in a short period of time. If they have the items in stock
and normally they do, one can get a BR rifle built in a very
timely manner.

Mel

Back