Satanic forces combine with hellacious conditions at the Buffalo in Midland !

Tim Oltersdorf

I have heard that Mike Byrant won the two gun at the Buffalo this last weekend. The conditions were described as "tough" by a person who is not given to exaggeration. This covers the hellacious conditions. I would like to address the issue of Satanic forces. Mike won it coming off of his last victory at Charlene's. Someone snuck a look into his motor home and was astounded by what was in there. It was loaded with bondage gear right out of a Marques de Sade book. In addition to that there were numerous leather (possibly human) bound really old books. There was also the smell. It was a combination of sweet incense and bad BBQ.This sort of stuff has never been seen or smelt in Mike's motor home before. It is enough to raise the hair on the back of your neck. If he wins the next one then we have our proof. I say we must act now before we see poor South American mothers lining up at Mike's motor home selling their infants to him for who knows what. I am going straight to the director. Wait! Mike is the director. AAUUGGHH its hopeless. Tim

Last edited:
I have heard that Mike Byrant won the two gun at the Buffalo this last weekend. The conditions were described as "tough" by a person who is not given to exaggeration. This covers the hellacious conditions. I would like to address the issue of Satanic forces. Mike won it coming off of his last victory at Charlene's. Someone snuck a look into his motor home and was astounded by what was in there. It was loaded with bondage gear right out of a Marques de Sade book. In addition to that there were numerous leather (possibly human) bound really old books. There was also the smell. It was a combination of sweet incense and bad BBQ.This sort of stuff has never been seen or smelt in Mike's motor home before. It is enough to raise the hair on the back of your neck. If he wins the next one then we have our proof. I say we must act now before we see poor South American mothers lining up at Mike's motor home selling their infants to him for who knows what. I am going straight to the director. Wait! Mike is the director. AAUUGGHH its hopeless. Tim

Bad news for you Tim. The only time the motorhome has been out of the barn was Seymour. You’ll have to pick up your black leather that you left in it from Your range officer stint when we get to Phoenix. Probably would have been better to have had it at Midland as I would have had it there to tow my Jeep home when it wouldn’t start Saturday night. It was a long day yesterday towing it back home with a rented pickup and returning the pickup to the airport in Amarillo. Beverly thought my phone was going to run down eventually from all the congratulatory calls. We are on a first name basis with the waitress at IHOP after breakfast there three mornings in a row.

New Rest

Way to go Mike two First Place Wins in a row and both in tough conditions (GOOD SHOOTING). Mike are you using the NEW REST yet? If so what do you think of it?

Chet

It undermined my authority

Mike, "They" wouldn't let me wear my black hood while I was rangemaster in Seymour. I was able to wear the black leather underwear but boy did it chafe. Only 5 people spit on me and there was only one half hearted assassination attempt. This was a vast improvement over the actions of the women I dated in the past so it was all good. You can keep the bondage gear but I want the books back. Tim

Mike, "They" wouldn't let me wear my black hood while I was rangemaster in Seymour. I was able to wear the black leather underwear but boy did it chafe. Only 5 people spit on me and there was only one half hearted assassination attempt. This was a vast improvement over the actions of the women I dated in the past so it was all good. You can keep the bondage gear but I want the books back. Tim

Tim, I think those are at Dickie’s he shed. Chet, I just picked up the front rest today at the post office. I plan on using it at the Cotton Boll match at Lubbock at the end of the month.

778136B9-8E79-4F52-BE2F-61542B968984.jpeg

Mike you did good on your color choice. Black really makes the rest look good.

Thanks for the update Chet

Chet, I had picked Red and Black, but this one was available. This one will work. Just need to get the front sandbag filled up and shoot on it a little before the Cotton Boll match at Lubbock at the end of this month.

Back