sako finnfire bottom metal

edgerat

I am contemplating having an aluminum bottom metal made by my local machine shop. This would be an exact copy of the factory bottom metal with the only exception being the trigger guard "hole" would be concentric instead of being lower at one end near the front of the trigger guard. They will be made out of 6061 aluminum and be radius'd and what not so that they will be smooth. The cost will be 120 dollars a piece plus 9 dollars shipping to ship them USPS priority mail. I think I am going to have 10 made for the first order and if you are interested please PM me or email me at i.jarrett@comcast.net and let me know how many you want. I will not order them until I have payment for them in order to make sure I don't get stuck with any. From the time I tell the shop to start the order until completion will be approximately one month. This is a big shop that does great great work. Look at a Mega Machine AR-15 lower and you will know who is making the bottom metal....
Thank you,
isaac jarrett

Wow
I would sell a whole bunch of mine for that price. I only charge $50 to supply and install them along with the pillars when you buy my stock.
Don

that is GREAT news Don!!! I did not know you made them :) Do you have any pics? I would rather not have the investment and just buy a couple from you for my rifle and my buddies :D I will keep my fingers crossed to see pics
You saved me some major work! ;)
isaac

Isaac
It is a metal trigger guard you are looking for. What I make is a bedding block. Sorry I misunderstood.
Don

Back