Robertson Composite stocks

trasch

Can anybody tell me if the above mentioned compagny is still making stocks or not?
If so, can i have some details?

Thanks a lot,

Trasch

The last I heard they closed their doors. Rumor had it a group out of the midwest wanted to buy the business. Not sure if that ever happened. It's a shame too because they made nice stocks.

-Lee
www.singleactions.com

Robertson stocks was sold out of bankruptcy. Justin Young (a shooter in Billings, Montana) purchased the physical assets. I know that he has made a few, but I have not heard a lot about the stocks coming out of his shop.

there should be good news before Xmas please wait

Jefferson

If Justin Young decides it's not his cuppa, I may be interested in purchasing the company.

Making molds/forms is very time consuming :)

al

Al
I think stock making would be right up your alley. I really enjoy the Robertson brx stocks. I have a few and they fit me well. I probably have to many to be quite honest.look into al, I'd buy a stock from you. Lee

Al
I think stock making would be right up your alley. I really enjoy the Robertson brx stocks. I have a few and they fit me well. I probably have to many to be quite honest.look into al, I'd buy a stock from you. Lee

I've got a standing offer with MPI and I have made some molds......and I have the building ready for it.......and three new designs I've been trying to get someone to build.......

al

Well I hope it all comes together for you. I bet it will.
Can you discuss your design ideas or are they proprietary ? Lee

Back